2020 College Prospects

BroncoBruin

On 11/9/2019 at 9:08 PM, thebestever6 said:

Is Chase Young a Fletcher Cox, Aaron Donald type impact player on D? 

How good we talking?

Well, hes a EDGE rusher so he wont be Donald/Cox. Im a OSU fan who lives in Ohio and I can say he is probably the best DE/EDGE prospect to come out in a long, long time. I can say he is better than both of the Bosa brothers coming out and he is also a better prospect than Myles Garrett was because he is far more polished. He has the pass rush moves and technical ability that the Bosa brothers had, but he is a athletic freak much like Garrett/Clowney.

He is insanely impressive while also being a A+ teammate/person off the field.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

He is insanely impressive while also being a A+ teammate/person off the field.

I know he plays a different position, I'm talking a general statement if you can get an elite ceiling dlineman it completely changes your fortunes on defense for a handful of years minimum. 

@Counselor you said Epenesa has to put on weight to play end. Do you realize he's an inch taller and listed at 280 15 pounds heavier than Young.

"Relentless nature that is one speed, pedal to the medal every snap. Constantly plays through the echo of the whistle no matter his positioning relative to the tackle point. Always full throttle and exemplifies a full head of steam."  DRAFT NETWORK 

I want this guy 

Edited by thebestever6

15 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

@Counselor you said Epenesa has to put on weight to play end. Do you realize he's an inch taller and listed at 280 15 pounds heavier than Young.

"Relentless nature that is one speed, pedal to the medal every snap. Constantly plays through the echo of the whistle no matter his positioning relative to the tackle point. Always full throttle and exemplifies a full head of steam."  DRAFT NETWORK 

I want this guy 

To play 3-4 every down end bud

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thebestever6 said:

Lame, I already have draft fever and it's not even January. 

Other guys might lurk the board and know who I want for my team... 

I took McCaffrey (1st round) Kupp (3rd Round) and Kittle (4th round)  in the same draft. My Three Amigos. I have since traded them for much more draft capital. 

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Other guys might lurk the board and know who I want for my team... 

I took McCaffrey (1st round) Kupp (3rd Round) and Kittle (4th round)  in the same draft. My Three Amigos. I have since traded them for much more draft capital. 

I swear real teams I bet have like a universal cheat sheet like in fantasy football I bet lol.

That Tebow documentary behind the scenes with Jimmy Sexton tells the story that agent knew exactly where specific guys were going to land.

I really like chase young he is really good at everything, but he lacks that elite trait (other than build) in that way he reminds me of a Clowney or Garrett.

Nick Bosa has elite power and hand punch

von Miller has elite bend and vision/instincts

I’ve yet to see that with young

This is where I am at. I don't think he is the prospect that the Bosa boys were honestly. He isn't nearly powerful and those two have initial hand punches that arguably are generational.

He isn't nearly as freaky or bendy as Von.

Honestly, he reminds me more of a Chubb level prospect rather than a Bosa / Von level guy. But again, I am often wrong.

• Like 1