Week 3 GDT: Raiders @ Vikings

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

Lol all these short sighted opinions trying to scapegoat Carr. There’s issues a lot bigger than Carr lol why does everyone always shine when they leave the raised 

A lot of the issues fall on QB. His play has ripple effects throughout the team. The team doesn't believe they can win with him. Look what Daniel Jones did with the Giants

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Lol all these short sighted opinions trying to scapegoat Carr. There’s issues a lot bigger than Carr lol why does everyone always shine when they leave the raised 

The issues start with the most important position on the team and Carr cannot execute when he needs to. How many times did he waffle on 3rd down today on passes that are easy for almost every qb in the league. Constant 3 & outs Int crap throws missing receivers under throwing and completely folding at any sign of pressure 

4 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

No Carr is a problem and a pretty big one. I like him as a person and i wouldn’t be upset if he succeeed but he’s not the same  guy he was in 2016. He looked good in the opener but since then he’s been very lackluster. He’s been playing scared. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gannon12 said:

The issues start with the most important position on the team and Carr cannot execute when he needs to. How many times did he waffle on 3rd down today on passes that are easy for almost every qb in the league. Constant 3 & outs Int crap throws missing receivers under throwing and completely folding at any sign of pressure 

Nobody expect us to win this game. Vikings have a top 5 defense at home, and have better schemes 

1 minute ago, Chali21 said:

No Carr is a problem and a pretty big one. I like him as a person and i wouldn’t be upset if he succeeed but he’s not the same  guy he was in 2016. He looked good in the opener but since then he’s been very lackluster. He’s been playing scared. 

Ride it out, Everyone knew the schedule was going to be tough. Knee jerk fans wanting to turn their back on Carr, after a bad loss. It’s a team game, and shouldn’t try to blame one person when there are bigger issues

23 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I know you ain’t talking about short sighted, homie

Just now, Chali21 said:

I doubt they bench him at all. Who are they going to start over him? Glennon? Kizer? Fat chance that happens. 

Gruden is not afraid to bench QBs

at some point he has to be held accountable like the rest of the players on the team. If  playing below average, the players have to sit.