It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

Just now, SwAg said:

wtf

She wants to be supreme court. I keep telling her that being a right wing, pot head, bisexual is not the right path. But she is an over achiever. 

PS: What is she testing for? It is really slipping my mind. Its not accredited.. But its a test you can only take once every 10 years and its super hard. 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

She wants to be supreme court. I keep telling her that being a right wing, pot head, bisexual is not the right path. But she is an over achiever. 

PS: What is she testing for? It is really slipping my mind. Its not accredited.. But its a test you can only take once every 10 years and its super hard. 

The loving Matts test

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

the Turing test.

Just now, Counselor said:

The loving Matts test

Im not kidding when I just looked up "exam" in my text messages and the 1st result was her texting me all the Eagles OL in a naked spread for Sprots illustrated cover saying "Exam this". 

I seriously cant find the name of the test she is taking and its killing me. She has said it 1M times, but Ive had a long day and my brain is stupid as we established. 

I cant ask her what its called. It seems like I dont care.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Im not kidding when I just looked up "exam" in my text messages and the 1st result was her texting me all the Eagles OL in a naked spread for Sprots illustrated cover saying "Exam this". 

I seriously cant find the name of the test she is taking and its killing me. She has said it 1M times, but Ive had a long day and my brain is stupid as we established. 

I cant ask her what its called. It seems like I dont care.

Anal width test