It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

Just now, The Orca said:

So once again I would win if Racks kept to the rules xD (that's 3 games in a row from him hosting lmao)

I dont blame him in this one though. You shouldnt have been modkilled

I'll totally own the first one. Based on the rules Mwils should have been the lynch either way...which I assume he was the chud...so I needed him dead lol

You assumed correctly. Mwil performed the Ritual of Chud on people each night and if he targeted you would have made you vulnerable before all the scum died. 

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

Did I really not give up information during an interrogation, or was that not really a thing and the role was essentially just a silencer?

The role was a base roleblock but had chances to do other things such as give touch role info or silence. There was even a 1% chance it killed.

• Like 1

i had to protect 2 black players, and i fulfulled my wincon.

if i did that, i would stay in the game.

i succuessfully protected rag n3 and found out he was black.

i was surprised that mafia killed me. i was trying to appeal to them subtely.

once i fulfilled my wincon, i could do whatever i wanted. (i was determined to side with whicker anyway though)

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i had to protect 2 black players, and i fulfulled my wincon.

if i did that, i would stay in the game.

i succuessfully protected rag n3 and found out he was black.

i was surprised that mafia killed me. i was trying to appeal to them subtely.

once i fulfilled my wincon, i could do whatever i wanted. (i was determined to side with whicker anyway though)

I assumed it was bc you protected rags back to back nights and they wanted to kill or block him.  

I took a very calculated and probably stupid risk by outing myself as the CHUD guy, but figured that I'd hang around because town wouldn't lynch me. I figured the twins were definitely scum, but I was counting on Malf/Whicker not totally going all in on me day 1.

I'm really glad that the twins were scum, because I almost lost my mind with blind rage toward you two.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, SwAg said:

whatever, malf

why do you think i posted "why are we sure that swag is for sure civ"

and said i believed touch

sadly, i had a change of heart and voted out touch because i thought he might roleblock me, but unfortunately it didnt count

i once again had to ride the line of getting lynched and getting hit, while making sure my protection went though.

i tried to signal i wasnt going to jail rag so mafia would hit him

and i jailed rag the night i died

didnt work, but was my best chance

Edited by Malfatron