It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

The crowd of Derry surrounds The Orca for the third time. The Orca struggled against them as they put the noose around his neck and lifted him up.

"No, please! You can't do this to me!"

As The Orca was lifted into the air he grabbed at the rope and gasped and gasped as the rope restricted his windpipe. His eyes plead to the crowd to save him but they just sat and watched as the life left his eyes. Finally, his body hung their limply.

"Hello Derry!"

The crowd heard the yell behind them and turned around to find The Orca glaring and waving at them, completely fine. 

"Did you really think you could kill me? I am the eater of worlds. I am Derry's poison. As long as Derry remains a town of fear and evil I will stay strong!"

The Orca ran up to a child in the crowd and forcefully grabbed their face. The child tried to recoil in fear but The Orca held tight. He took one hand and reached it into the kid's mouth. The Orca shoved his hand further and further down the kid's throat until his whole arm disappeared. The kid was struggling to breath and tears were streaming down his cheeks. The Orca laughed loudly as he retracted his arm from the kid's mouth and shoved him to the ground. In his hand was a slimy, deflated red balloon.

"Ta-da!"

The Orca started blowing the balloon and it grew bigger and bigger. The crowd started to back up as the balloon pressed against those at the front of the crowd. Suddenly a loud hissing noise filled the air and the balloon rapidly deflated and flew around the crowd wildly, knocking people down as it went. Behind where the balloon was, It was in it's true form. It was enormous and had spider's legs growing from its torso. Instead of hands he had enormous claws. The crowd panicked and began scrambling in all directions. The Orca just laughed as he made his way through the crowd, killing indiscriminately.

"Oh this is the best feast yet! All of my tasty prey! Fear me! Run from me!"

The Orca laughed wildly.

Suddenly a kid ran out in front of The Orca.

"STOP!"

The Orca stopped in his tracks and stared at the child curiously. And hungrily. Forge stood defiantly before him.

"I've had it with bullies like you! All my life I've dealt with people like you. Kids at school. My teachers. My brother! But I'm not afraid of you anymore. That's why bullies like you exist, because people are afraid of you. But if nobody is scared, then you're nothing. You're powerless. You're worthless!"

The Orca scowled at Forge and swung his claw forward to hit him. Forge tried to duck out of the way but couldn't in time, getting clipped by the claw and flying backwards. The Orca moved in to finish him off when he heard someone else yelling behind him.

SwAg stepped up behind The Orca and stood there, unmoving.

"I'm not scared of you either! Well, I was but I have to stand up for myself and my friends. I can't let you hurt anyone else!"

The Orca turned to take care of this new nuisance when Ragnarok stepped forth.

"I've never liked Derry but it's my home and these are my friends. I won't let you do this!"

The Orca hesitated and looked confused. For the first time in his long, long existence he felt unsure of himself.

Whicker pushed his way through to the front of the crowd. 

"Nobody is afraid of you anymore. We know we can take you on. There is no more evil in Derry. We are in this together!

The crowd began to erupt with yelling. Everyone was announcing that they were no longer afraid of The Orca. One man screamed that they should have an orgy to defeat him but everyone just ignored him.

The Orca found himself shrinking as everyone turned on him, belittling him and making him feel small. As he shrank he tried desperately to crawl away but he was too weak. He turned around to face the crowd and saw ForgeRagnarokSwAg, and Whicker standing over him. Forge reached forward and without hesitation plunged his hand into The Orca's chest and pulled out his still faintly beating heart. Him and his friends gripped the heart and pressed down, crushing it in their hands. The heart faded away into dust and with it The Orca faded as well.

The Orca is dead. He was Pennywise the Dancing ClownIt-Aligned

The Losers have won! Congrats to the winners @Forge, @SwAg, @Ragnarok, and @Whicker. Thanks to everyone for playing!

Forge was Chris BowersLosers-Aligned

SwAg was Gerald SimsLosers-Aligned

Ragnarok was Julius TateLosers-Aligned

Whicker was Henry FreemanLosers-Aligned

@TheKillerNacho, @Counselor, @Matts4313, @Pickle Rick, @Dome, @The Orca, @Malfatron, @squire12, @Forge, @MWil23, @theuntouchable, @Whicker, @bcb1213, @Ragnarok, @SwAg, @Nazgul

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 3