It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

SwAg is extra antagonistic. That's about as Town of a tell as he has. I said the same after Dome's Western Mafia game when in hindsight he was extremely nice/empathetic and have rolled with my theory ever since.

He was not super nice / empathetic to me that game. 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’m thinking I shouldn’t sign up for mafia games during BDL season. I already have no idea what’s going on

You act like knowing what's going on is a requirement to play well in these games. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

unt

I dont like how you clear-leaned on PR based on him being a double voter

civ-leaned. definitely not leaning clear

13 minutes ago, SwAg said:

But I also take no responsibility for anyone being lynched.

i will take responsibility if the person i am voting and pushing for is lynched. Its amusing to me how you (presumably) intentionally misrepresent what players are posting.

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Do you think malf actually responds to me or just keeps pushing the same agenda? 

Hi :)

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

civ-leaned. definitely not leaning clear

i will take responsibility if the person i am voting and pushing for is lynched. Its amusing to me how you (presumably) intentionally misrepresent what players are posting.

Hi :)

I wasn’t representing you, I was saying that I’m taking no responsibility for anyone, as you take no responsibility for X.

Ok, here are my honest thoughts and observations:

I think that Counselor and Dome are loser aligned masons.

I think that BCB is also loser aligned.

I think that Matts is going all in on a Day 1 bluff and trying to beat everyone to the punch by posting his fake claim via quoting Rack (hence my vote on him). It's aggressive, but believable and he's hoping to buy himself some time...throw in his power and it's not generally a Town aligned one.

I think that it's hilarious making SwAg angry on Day 1, and judging from his response(s), he's probably Town...wrong, but Town nonetheless. 

I think that Orca has refused to look at anyone outside of me for the last 4 games now (on Day 1/2) and it's hilarious. 

I think that Malf going from "strong town read" on me to "I think that he's scum" to "I'm not sure whether he is or not" on me is interesting, considering I didn't really post much from his first reaction to his last.

I have yet to really get a read on just about anyone else.