It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Maybe he still thinks I’m doing a classic d2 fake like I always do

malf disappeared 

It doesnt make sense that you and Counselor would both put your necks out to lynch one of pickle/orca. You wouldnt need to go through the ruse to get them lynched, they are perfectly capable of getting themselves murdered. 

Im too lazy to look, but did it say "one is not town" or "they are not the same alignment"? I guess I am asking if they could both theoretically be not-town

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

It doesnt make sense that you and Counselor would both put your necks out to lynch one of pickle/orca. You wouldnt need to go through the ruse to get them lynched, they are perfectly capable of getting themselves murdered. 

Im too lazy to look, but did it say "one is not town" or "they are not the same alignment"? I guess I am asking if they could both theoretically be not-town

Yeah they could both be, but I thought “can’t both be town” or whatever was more eye catching 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

They are not the same alignment 

• Like 1