It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

No its bc I knew if I claimed I would be freaking dead just like last time

So if I claim I'm dead.  If I don't I'm most likely dead.  So I had to wait and see how things would play out 

That's not how it feels to me. Seemed more like you wanted to see if a good exit appeared that could save you...then you claimed friendly other when it didnt

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

I do agree it's a bit absolute.

But I think it's true far more often than not.

I certainly don't think Pickle would be one to sit on that.

Not if it implicates orca as a (likely) town. 

He would've claimed right away. 

He needed time to craft his PM. 

I disagree.  And I doubt you even believe the last line.  Why not have a bit of a test?  @Pickle Rick did you receive a fake PM?  Because it would implicate fundamental fairness to allow the posting of PMs while forcing scum to emulate rack's writing style.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

No its bc I knew if I claimed I would be freaking dead just like last time

So if I claim I'm dead.  If I don't I'm most likely dead.  So I had to wait and see how things would play out 

Where are all those PM's? All of them. Just multi quote them all and post them please.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Use a smaller word, it's matts. 

BOOM, roasted. 

Copy and paste, I dont have to know how to spell it.

BOOM, educated. 

Just now, The Orca said:

That's not how it feels to me. Seemed more like you wanted to see if a good exit appeared that could save you...then you claimed friendly other when it didnt

Sure you can think that or you can be me.

A guy who was lynched immediately after claiming friendly other 2 games ago.  

Hey I know, let's claim that again just so I can be lynched again 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I disagree.  And I doubt you even believe the last line.  Why not have a bit of a test?  @Pickle Rick did you receive a fake PM?  Because it would implicate fundamental fairness to allow the posting of PMs while forcing scum to emulate rack's writing style.

better yet...

@Pickle Rickpost your fake pm

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Just to be lynched right away. **** off whicker. You would be pounding the table or quit if I wasn't the lynch and claimed friendly other right away. You keep saying I would/should do this when you would still be pounding the table for me to be lynched. 

I’ve been investigated several times on N1 as scum. It sucks I get it. 

But no your correct move is to accuse Orca of being scum. If you’re not going to do that and you’re actually playing for town then you claim friendly other because that makes it likely Orca town. 

You’re scum. Every single time someone brings up my quitting, they’re scum. Every single time. 

That **** doesn’t trigger me. I do what I need to do for myself and this is a ******* game. If you all have an actual problem with me doing that then I don’t have to play. It changes my life 0% and probably makes it easier. 

And yeah I’m pounding the table for your lynch. That was going to happen regardless after you refused to name Orca scum 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

you're annoying