The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

1 minute ago, Forge said:

This makes a ton of sense with someone being red lettered, and another scum found within a pair. 

Haven’t been following can you catch me up? Just know one of you is trying to lolclear yourself with the saying you found scum or people aren’t aligned anymore. 

Just now, Counselor said:

Haven’t been following can you catch me up? Just know one of you is trying to lolclear yourself with the saying you found scum or people aren’t aligned anymore. 

Whicker red lettered swag. 

Yesterday in thread, I found an alignment compare. I used it on Matts and Nacho last night and they are not aligned. 

28 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The group slinked around the house to where @rackcs had been stationed the night before. All that could be seen was a body split in two. Upon further inspection it was determined the body from top to bottom was sliced in half by an instrument that contained teeth. Similar to a chainsaw

Elsewhere in the house the group came upon @VikeManDan. His body was lying on the floor with blood everywhere. His torso split from his head and legs. It was like a viking shish kabob. When the group analyzed the horror scene a bit closer. It was clear the body was torn to shreds by an animal with large teeth. 

Anyone have ideas about who killes these people.

Just now, squire12 said:

Why would you not take it from the wall?  You were so brazen the first day, then got all concerned for your safety

What changed?

Nothing. I was going to. But I wanted to see what was going on first with a response from Orca. I immediately went down the slide at the day start, so I'm still about that yolo life lol. 

Just now, Forge said:

Nothing. I was going to. But I wanted to see what was going on first with a response from Orca. I immediately went down the slide at the day start, so I'm still about that yolo life lol. 

Those bold parts are not stating that nothing changed.  You had a noted change in your so called yolo life

Last games dead chat mentioned how alignment compare was the easiest thing to fake if you are scum and lolclear and buy time. That why doesn’t scum do this every game. However the fact Forge found an alignment compare doesn’t clear him at all as he could be scum finding it. I’ll stick on Forge and go Swag next.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@Forge why the selection of Nacho and Matts?  any reason from something in thread or just 2 random names?

It ended up being somewhat random. I was always going to do 2 people next to one another on the sign up sheet, and at first was going to do 2 pure inactives (KOTN and WW) so they could be disregarded or not. But I got a little concerned about a potential inactive purge of mod kills rendering it useless a day or two down the line (tried to confirm with host whether or not this would happen, it was neither confirmed or denied). So I decided to change it from the inactives and just chose those two guys on the list sort of at random.