The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

Just now, The Orca said:

*IMPORTANT* 

Further clarification on the word association

It's basically just random in a sense on the association. For example on the TV/Movie type ones, it can be anything from an actor, to a character name, to an object the movie, to an event, maybe a movie they are in if the prompt is an actor(ress), etc

lol rip

8 minutes ago, Forge said:
17 minutes ago, Forge said:
18 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I didnt have one.  I was the backup.  So I someone who died night one must have been original jailer 

FWIW, I can somewhat confirm this story. Not fully...but it's in line with information that I have that I have not revealed. 

Again. Doesn't mean he's not scum, but there is some truth in the story he's putting out there. 

Wait Forge, what information do you have? 

Well, I'm glad you asked. 

I used my ability night one on BCB. It failed with the indication that all BCB did all night was stand in place. My move would have only failed if BCB did not have a move. Again, doesn't mean he's not scum, but the being a back up claim he's making is supportable. Not sure that scum would have a role of a back up, but weirder things have happened I suppose. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

*IMPORTANT* 

Further clarification on the word association

It's basically just random in a sense on the association. For example on the TV/Movie type ones, it can be anything from an actor, to a character name, to an object the movie, to an event, maybe a movie they are in if the prompt is an actor(ress), etc

Random but pickle nailed it based on “5” immediately .....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I used my ability night one on BCB. It failed with the indication that all BCB did all night was stand in place. My move would have only failed if BCB did not have a move. Again, doesn't mean he's not scum, but the being a back up claim he's making is supportable. Not sure that scum would have a role of a back up, but weirder things have happened I suppose. 

@Whicker

Just now, Forge said:

And speaking in foreign tongue.  You know Exorcist.  Everything checks out.  It will continue to check out.  My first post of the game was I'm tied to the bed.. Checks out. Investigator going against his own results.  Doesn't