The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Also @jasonwbantle lurking is a really bad look for you right now.

Enough interest to be ready to respond when mentioned, but not enough to contribute continuously.

Since you are here though, lets talk.

Actions from day 1 if you could?

Not like it really matters if someone contributes continuously though 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Also @jasonwbantle lurking is a really bad look for you right now.

Enough interest to be ready to respond when mentioned, but not enough to contribute continuously.

Since you are here though, lets talk.

Actions from day 1 if you could?

I work overnights lol so yeah

and I told y’all that I’ve never played b4 and nobody talked to me or tagged me so that’s why

but to be clear you want me not to respond anymore or respond less quickly? Weird.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Not like it really matters if someone contributes continuously though 

Not true... if only you know Forge... if only.

I appreciate all the efforts you have made Forge, I will not vote you until I have no choice. That being said, if you are telling the truth and can win in conjunction with a green victory, I will try to keep you around.

Even if we have to kill you at some point, I award you with the Tina Star for effort.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

and I told y’all that I’ve never played b4 and nobody talked to me or tagged me so that’s why

but to be clear you want me not to respond anymore or respond less quickly? Weird.

You don't need to respond at all. You're fine. Don't worry about it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

I was merely pointing out that you had not contributed at all, but took a matter of seconds to respond to my post for you. Therefore you were lurking the thread.

To change the subject though. You're night moves, can you tell me again what they were and your role and alignment?

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I was merely pointing out that you had not contributed at all, but took a matter of seconds to respond to my post for you. Therefore you were lurking the thread.

To change the subject though. Your night moves, can you tell me again what they were and your role and alignment?

Damn autocorrect.

@jasonwbantle it's very easy to get backlogged and under water in this game when you're not here for stretches. Some actions, inactivity, are viewed negatively because scum hides through inactivity. 

Certain actions, such as the ones you performed, are not random. They are given intent, which can be tough to learn. Your actions were very scummy so far lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

@jasonwbantle it's very easy to get backlogged and under water in this game when you're not here for stretches. Some actions, inactivity, are viewed negatively because scum hides through inactivity. 

Certain actions, such as the ones you performed, are not random. They are given intent, which can be tough to learn. Your actions were very scummy so far lol

Lets look at some players for inactive.   

KSJ = doing the minimum

llama 2.0 = doing the minimum

Daboyle =  doing the minimum

Counselor =  doing something, mostly complaining about being vanilla (claimed he is scum on several occasions and might be or just wants out of the game)

Wwhickok = doing the minimum

Nacho 2.0 = did the minimum upon his return  ended up Creepy

1. Forge  
2. Malf Good
00. Slappy  
4. Whicker  
5. Bcb Good
6. Dome Good
7. KSJ  
8. Naz Good
9. Mwil revived
10. Matts Good