The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

32 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Pickle Rick I’ll give you my word that if you give me both guns I’ll shoot KSJ and Jason or N4L right now. Your choice. If it backfires and I die you get your way. If it works I kill two scum and we come out way ahead. I promise I won’t do anything to you.

This is an everyone wins scenario.

Only scum would refuse this. We already lynched KSJ and agree he’s Creepy. We all also agree Jason is scum. Nothing to lose. Or, you do it yourself. 

As long as people keep escaping lynches this is our best chance.

Tell you what.  Since I dont trust you at all I'll consider giving it to @Forge or @Whicker

29 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Forge @Whicker this is obviously the move to make. Otherwise Pickle is scum.

Give it to the Creepy vigilante that has been converted and is no longer town....hell no.  If whicker or forge wants to invest you and you are town then fine.  But not until then.  You are scum I'd bet the game in it.  You killed et and you tried to kill last night and I know you are gonna try and kill tonight.  Why whicker and everyone else are blind to it I don't know. 

15 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Please don’t @Pickle Rick

This guy obviously can’t be trusted.

Even as a noob I know that much.

I'm not.  Only people I'd consider giving it to are whicker or forge.  

15 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Thanks for this. It makes a lot of sense. But what do you think about mwil caught in multiple lies tho? Or that not important and I should switch my vote?

I think that I've played Death Note mafia with Mwil LOL (sorry, i know that you won't understand that, but others might). Basically, this isn't the first time I've seen Mwil spiral out as town, lost in a web of conflicting information and have him flip town. So while some of the things that he may have do concern me to an extent, it's also a bit of a nulltell. Is it a good look? Hell no. But I also see no pro-town reason to make that decision on him today. Squire is just as detrimental to town as the supposed anti -town vig hit that Mwil may have because of the vote block and decidedly anti town manner with which he's played the game. 

If squire is anti town, and vote blocks, his move is just as detrimental for tomorrow as a potential vig hit from Mwil. They both remove one town from the voting equation. Since I know that squire has the vote block, and Mwil's vig hit is just a possibility, Squire is the no brainer choice for me if it's a pro-town scenario. 

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Forge

Who do you think has the advantage currently?

You have played your role well, admitting you can win with either side from the scum angle while staying as protown as possible with invests.

I am curious to hear what your end game is.

My endgame is survival, of course. 

Do you want full cards on the table? 

20 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think that I've played Death Note mafia with Mwil LOL (sorry, i know that you won't understand that, but others might). Basically, this isn't the first time I've seen Mwil spiral out as town, lost in a web of conflicting information and have him flip town. So while some of the things that he may have do concern me to an extent, it's also a bit of a nulltell. Is it a good look? Hell no. But I also see no pro-town reason to make that decision on him today. Squire is just as detrimental to town as the supposed anti -town vig hit that Mwil may have because of the vote block and decidedly anti town manner with which he's played the game. 

If squire is anti town, and vote blocks, his move is just as detrimental for tomorrow as a potential vig hit from Mwil. They both remove one town from the voting equation. Since I know that squire has the vote block, and Mwil's vig hit is just a possibility, Squire is the no brainer choice for me if it's a pro-town scenario. 

So explain why mwil he killed ET?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

*Spoiler alert*

Pickle killed ET and is trolling as scum.

You realize it clearly says 2 different people killed et.  You and probably evil 

Mwil is trying his hardest to deflect away from this but JAWS (MWIL) killed ET with someone else. 

Mwil murdered the town reviver that revived him 🤔🤔🤔

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

<I dance naked around the house>

We are going streaking!!!!

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

<I storm off into the other room> 

You storm to the next room

1 hour ago, N4L said:

There was certainly some logic behind it, maybe beginners logic though

<Continues to pet forges animals and smiles> 

@The Orca

The animals start getting feisty