The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

At least from my perspective it has nothing to do with pickle specifically and just the mechanic itself.

Town **** the bed, no denying that. Doesn't mean I can't also separately not like the mechanics.

I could see that. I was thinking it was a added benefit also for town who get mislynched. Them surviving would drive mafia even more mad then they were (example Mwil and 5 lives lmao)

22 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I could see that. I was thinking it was a added benefit also for town who get mislynched. Them surviving would drive mafia even more mad then they were (example Mwil and 5 lives lmao)

But the thing is that even a mislynch can be helpful for town. A lynch really is the biggest tool in town's toolbox. Not to mention that people couldn't see flips before determining their night moves. 

Btw, I don't want you to think I'm ****ting on the game just to **** on it. I'm genuinely trying to be constructive in my criticism. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

After N1,

Swag is invested as Evil

Squire is watch and known to be the vote block

Those should have been the next 2 lynches and instead it was Matts (town) and bcb (town)

I even offered myself in lieu of Matts by admitting to being a third party (then voted Matt's over swag lol), and corroborated a portion of BCB's story (while still then voting him over swag lol). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

@N4L  You should certainly play some more mafia games.  

here is a list of roles and abilities and what alignment they usually will have.   I have found it to be a great resource on things.   

@jasonwbantle Not sure if you have seen this for a resource.  Would be great if you played more.    Though, you could retire undefeated in mafia....something that @Malfatron could only dream of

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:All_Roles

I barely play bc I’m targeted and harassed in every game I’ve played on here. This was my first mafia and my role is secret so I actually had fun. First game I have. Thanks @The Orca and everyone else.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

Who came up with the games and answers for the vote block game? Hangman Jazz lolol. 

And was there an actual reward?

There was no real award.  I was just posturing that to look indy. 

I could pick any game.  Orca had some examples (hangman, rock/paper/scissors, 1-100, etc)  I did go to 1-1000 just to ensure the vote block after a few nights.

I did have 1/2 the 4 digit code to the safe.  you found the other half.  That is how @SwAg knew the 4 digits and used all the combinations to get the safe open.  

Edited by squire12

13 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

I barely play bc I’m targeted and harassed in every game I’ve played on here. This was my first mafia and my role is secret so I actually had fun. First game I have. Thanks @The Orca and everyone else.

Play more games!!!

@N4L

@Cheesehawk

@wwhickok

It was great having you. Please play more mafia game in the future if you can!!!!!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, squire12 said:

There was no real award.  I was just posturing that to look indy. 

I could pick any game.  Orca had some examples (hangman, rock/paper/scissors, 1-100, etc)  I did go to 1-1000 just to ensure the vote block after a few nights.

I did have 1/2 the 4 digit code to the safe.  you found the other half.  That is how @SwAg knew the 4 digits and used all the combinations to get the safe open.  

Huge turning point with Forge and mafia there with the code

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Play more games!!!

@N4L

@Cheesehawk

@wwhickok

It was great having you. Please play more mafia game in the future if you can!!!!!

Like I said @The Orca I haven’t been on in over a year bc I’m harassed and targeted in every game. So it’s not fun putting effort and time into something without Getting anything back. 

hell outpost did that 24 hour game and I got killed/eliminated bc they let everyone  eliminated vote on who they liked best. All 5 of them ranked me dead last- I had no chance. That’d the **** I’m talking about. Why put in time if I’m gonna get ****ed later?

that's why I liked this game- I was a role nobody knew so I had a better chance. Touch still wanted me out just bc he hates me but everyone else played the game.

thanks again tho 

Edited by jasonwbantle
Typo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Like I said @The Orca I haven’t been on in over a year bc I’m harassed and targeted in every game. So it’s not fun putting effort and time into something without Getting anything back. 

hell outpost did that 24 hour game and I got killed/eliminated bc they let everyohh n’r eliminates vote on who they liked best. All 5 of them ranked me dead last- I had no chance. That’d the **** I’m talking about. Why put in time if I’m gonna get ****ed later?

thsts why I liked this game- I was a role nobody knew so I had a better chance. Touch still wanted me out just bc he hates me but everyone else played the game.

thanks again tho 

These mafia games generally do not get the "clicky" thing as each game, the mafia team is different.  The big Brother, survivor and other games that involve making alliances with players or groups can be much different 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

These mafia games generally do not get the "clicky" thing as each game, the mafia team is different.  The big Brother, survivor and other games that involve making alliances with players or groups can be much different 

I’m fine with alliances but when ppl enter the game with alliances already it’s not exactly fair