The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

The Orca shocks the few remaining players and drags the next contestant up to the landing. This time he places a contraption onto @theuntouchable head. "Now my friend, this is going to scare the little ones if you fail. Your head will be pulled apart in a reverse bear trap scenario. I heard you like Scifi (TV/Movies), so good luck."

Prompt: Merlin

You have 5 guesses to get the word association type game correct or die. Please tag me with each guess.

When the guests were released they traveled around the house and found the area where @Slappy Mc had been standing the night before. The group searched for signs of what killed him and all they could find were parts of his clothing. It had been torn to shreds by a blade like object, with teeth similar to a chainsaw.

@Slappy Mc is Dead, he was The Birds, Good Aligned

N6 will be Thursday at 11 PM EST

It is now D6

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

The Orca shocks the few remaining players and drags the next contestant up to the landing. This time he places a contraption onto @theuntouchable head. "Now my friend, this is going to scare the little ones if you fail. Your head will be pulled apart in a reverse bear trap scenario. I heard you like Scifi (TV/Movies), so good luck."

Prompt: Merlin

You have 5 guesses to get the word association type game correct or die. Please tag me with each guess.

When the guests were released they traveled around the house and found the area where @Slappy Mc had been standing the night before. The group searched for signs of what killed him and all they could find were parts of his clothing. It had been torn to shreds by a blade like object, with teeth similar to a chainsaw.

@Slappy Mc is Dead, he was The Birds, Good Aligned

N6 will be Thursday at 11 PM EST

It is now D6

<I will grab the blade like object and inspect>
@The Orca