Week 3 GDT

SteelKing728

1 minute ago, showtime said:

Because the Saints got screwed by a PI the Rams defender made on the play that would have ended the game.  I think that's why it's specifically PI and not other penalties.

It's an overreaction to one play. The Falcons got screwed in 2012 with a holding call that wasn't called against Navarro Bowman that ended the Falcons season in the NFC Championship game. Why wasn't a challenge rule put in place for that? 

If you can challenge one penalty then you should be allowed to challenge them all. 

Just now, Plat2 said:

Harbaugh going for that two point conversion was such a bad move

He had to go for 2 to make up for not getting the 2 point conversion on their first TD. Now on this last drive, he had to go for 3 to make up for missing 2 2point conversation.  This is big brain time for Harbs

4 minutes ago, jarren said:

Sean Payton always seemed to hate him. Still remember when he was giving Tim Hightower carrys over Ingram.

Over Ingram? Or in addition to?

I remember one game where it looked like they were leaning on Hightower more than Ingram and lost. Other than that a lot of Hightower’s heavy usage came when Ingram was injured or had been pulled already.

Hightower had 23 carries in a game where Ingram had 158 yards on the ground already. I wouldn’t say that’s being used over Ingram. Just keeping the mileage off.

Archived