Week 3 GDT

SteelKing728

3 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Mark Ingram is a difference making back. 

IDK why the Saints subbed in Murray for almost the same cost. Murray is as mediocre as it gets.

Sean Payton always seemed to hate him. Still remember when he was giving Tim Hightower carrys over Ingram.

1 minute ago, jarren said:

It slows down an already slow moving game way to much. Also why can you challenge PI and not other penalties? Just weird outlier rule. 

Because the Saints got screwed by a PI the Rams defender made on the play that would have ended the game.  I think that's why it's specifically PI and not other penalties.

2 minutes ago, jarren said:

It slows down an already slow moving game way to much. Also why can you challenge PI and not other penalties? Just weird outlier rule. 

Interesting. Guess I'm not seeing it so far. The only thing I think has slowed down the game this season is the excess of holding penalties. I just see PI as something else to challenge, and it's not going to happen unless a coach wants to risk losing that challenge on PI compared to using it on something else. 

Edited by PapaShogun