3-0

incognito_man

Allison and Kumerow are similar players. Rodgers likes and trusts Kumerow. Feed him some of what would have been Allison's snaps. If he does better than Allison feed him more. If Allison bounces back, feed him less. It's pretty much that simple.

(This assumes Kumerow is healthy for Thursday)

Edited by OneTwoSixFive

I dont have a clue how its gonna get done, but we have got to get some TE involvement and production out of this offense!

The position - the entire position - is a complete non-factor in the passing game.

Meanwhile.....I watch this team and that feeding this rookie or that 2nd year guy for considerable positive yardage each and every week.

Edited by Leader
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

Assumption  is, Its a new system and would take some time to click. But, would Rodgers buy in into the new system?. For whatever reason, he looks discomfort out there..

It's process... I'm thinking it should be locked-in going into the 11th game after the bye.

2 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Ask yourself this. 4th quarter. 2:00 warning. Ball on the 20 and down 6. How confident are you we can march the ball down the field to win ? 

Very, the great ones always have an extra gear where they lock in and go. Doesn't matter the sport, the great ones always rise to those occasions. Rodgers, no matter how much whining we here in this forum, is one of the great ones ever at his position. 

1 minute ago, Rainmaker90 said:

The offense capitalized off turnovers, scored 27 points and it’s “ lousy”? 

Some of you have to be amongst the most miserable people walking this planet.  Like legit nothing must satisfy you . 

It was a good performance. Not great, but good. Certainly far from lousy. 

Dude. Did you even look at the stats I posted?

YOU put a description to them.

7 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Ask yourself this. 4th quarter. 2:00 warning. Ball on the 20 and down 6. How confident are you we can march the ball down the field to win ? 

Someone will make fun of me but I'm MORE confident we score then than any other random normal drive

• Like 4