Malfatron

who wins the game  

42 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• Browns
    • Rams
    • Tie

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2019 at 05:00 AM

Just now, Gannon12 said:

Watch Carr it’s below medium. It will make you have suicidal ideations

As a fan of the Minnesota Vikings let me say, you merely adopted the ideations. 

I was born into them, molded by them, I didn't see a made field goal till I was already a man.

4 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Doesn't he have 2 turnovers and 1 touchdown? I don't know that excellent is the word I'd use to describe his performance tonight.

Their defense is playing well; you have to give them credit. The Carrie INT is just a great play by him. Rams haven’t been able to muster much of a running game and he’s still hitting chunk plays consistently. His receivers have also dropped at least 3 very catchable balls. He’s operated the pocket very well against a very good front.

Overall he’s been very good. You don’t think so?

Just now, SmittyBacall said:

Their defense is playing well; you have to give them credit. The Carrie INT is just a great play by him. Rams haven’t been able to muster much of a running game and he’s still hitting chunk plays consistently. His receivers have also dropped at least 3 very catchable balls. He’s operated the pocket very well against a very good front.

Overall he’s been very good. You don’t think so?

He's playing against a Browns defense missing several starters. Has as many touchdowns as turnovers tonight, and has led the Rams to a whopping 17 points. I wouldn't describe that as very good.

Just now, 80846905 said:

As a fan of the Minnesota Vikings let me say, you merely adopted the ideations. 

I was born into them, molded by them, I didn't see a made field goal till I was already a man.

I missed the glory days as a fan since the mid 80’s like you the failure has been constant nothing good just hope dangled in front of you and poop shoved in your mouth 

Just now, Gannon12 said:

I missed the glory days as a fan since the mid 80’s like you the failure has been constant nothing good just hope dangled in front of you and poop shoved in your mouth 

:nods:

Glory to our teams, death to the Packers, Chiefs and Patriots.

Archived