Week 1 GDT - ATLANTA FALCONS @ CHICAGO BEARS

chisoxguy7

It is frustrating how we lost. Defense had 2 huge plays given up to Hooper, had a few penalties on 3rd down that extended the drives, and we literally took any chance of QB having an impact out of the equation for 2.5 quarters (Loggains fault for that IMO).

Defense did really well for almost the entire game, and made Jones a nonfactor in the second half. But we will have to put up more points to stand a chance.

Man, disappointing loss today but encouraging sign that this team led by Mike Glennon came that close to winning against a damn good team in the Falcons. Defense looks legit and I'm very glad we have Hicks locked down for the next few years. Beast...but we already all knew this. 

Unfortunately it looks like Kevin White is a bust #1 pick now with this injury, for no fault of anyone other than pure bad luck. Guy just isn't made for the NFL. I was one of his biggest supporters but have to admit that it's going to be extremely difficult to overcome this. I truly feel bad for the guy but Bears need to move on now and prioritize the position next off-season. 

All in all good effort today. Excited for next week.

Disappointing loss today, but we played better than expected.  The game was always close.  When ATL went up 20-10, we answered right back.  I looked ot me that Cohen was open on the last play of the game, I thought he was going to get the ball.  We didn't start the way we wanted, but I feel we can be in games and play well in a lot of them.  I can see us winning next week in Tampa.   

Archived