Around The NFL: Gameday Talk

Jroc04

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I'm low key hoping Dallas wins next week. Seahawks are eliminated if that happens. Would much rather play Dallas than Seattle.

Do you really think Dallas has a chance at getting past St. Louis or New Orleans? Plus, while they are undoubtedly the weakest of the remaining wild card contenders, I don't want to see them in this postseason. I'm already at peace with the idea of being one and done... but getting knocked out by them at home would be soul crushing. 

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

So emo. smh

Y'all motherduckers need to quit bein such debbie downers.

That's funny, when I first came back on the forum you were telling me to calm down my lofty expectations as I proclaimed "posts on this forum don't affect the games." 

Now you're over here telling someone else to stop being the downer. Ha, life comes at you fast bruddah. 

:D

Just now, 808 said:

That's funny, when I first came back on the forum you were telling me to calm down my lofty expectations as I proclaimed "posts on this forum don't affect the games." 

Now you're over here telling someone else to stop being the downer. Ha, life comes at you fast bruddah. 

:D

I try to be someone who "Doesn't let the highs be too high, or the lows be too low."

Just now, Danger said:

I try to be someone who "Doesn't let the highs be too high, or the lows be too low."

You sir, are an Eagles fan to the core. 

giphy.gif

However, is it even possible to ever really enjoy something if you live your life that way you described? 

7 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

We're more then likely going to lock up homefield boys enough with the one and done crap

Everyone needs to believe in the team, the negativity is brutal, still a lot to play for

I feel you bruh. Been sipping the Kool-aid since we beat Carolina on TNF. Yeah the Wentz injury was a major set back, but it is not unprecedented that a back-up QB wins a Super Bowl.

Speaking of everyone needing to believe, where is your Foles avy RBreezy?!?

Archived