Around The NFL: Gameday Talk

Jroc04

Just now, Phire said:

I want them to be 0-16.

LOL! Did you see this?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2746677-cleveland-browns-fan-secures-permit-for-0-16-parade-around-firstenergy-stadium

Cleveland Browns Fan Secures Permit for 0-16 Parade Around FirstEnergy Stadium

Chris McNeil has already filed paperwork with city officials to hold a parade around FirstEnergy Stadium between noon and 2 p.m. ET on January 6:

I don't like when draftees start pouting. They don't have to work for the NFL. Hell, you can quit school, hire an agent and be a free agent. But then you'd probably get about 10% of a 1st round rookies contract for your deal. That's your tradeoff for being a brat. 

Personally, I want a guy to look at a franchise that drafts him as his team. Draft me and we'll build this team into a super bowl type attitude. You don't get to pick. That's not how this works. Pretty weak minded if you ask me. 

8 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

Patriots down 10-3 at home against the Bills. 

This is the NFL. Even the best teams can struggle against division opponents at home. 

Nope. Patriots stink. 1st playoff game exit. They are clearly cooked. 

7 minutes ago, Blaaaaaah said:

I'm thinking Mariota sucks.

He's Ryan Tannehill tier. Doesn't suck, but won't get to the playoffs with any consistently. He flops between looking like Jeff Garcia and looking like crap. It's almost like his college coaches didn't prepare him to succeed outside of a hurry up offense.

Archived