TNF: Eagles at Packers

Matts4313

7 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I can’t wait for Rodgers to give me 8 points and Devante Adams 6.. Yayyyy. 

Despite Rodgers in theory having a great matchup this week, I'm pulling the plug on him this week. Mainly because I was able to snag Daniel Jones on waivers and he's going to dismantle the Redskins.

Having said that, I fully expect Rodgers to make me regret it, so you should be good.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:
15 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I can’t wait for Rodgers to give me 8 points and Devante Adams 6.. Yayyyy. 

Despite Rodgers in theory having a great matchup this week, I'm pulling the plug on him this week. Mainly because I was able to snag Daniel Jones on waivers and he's going to dismantle the Redskins.

Having said that, I fully expect Rodgers to make me regret it, so you should be good.

Not starting Rodgers against the Eagles is a terrible choice. That dude is going against lay up DBs and the Eagles offense scores a lot of points (in spite of their terrible QB).

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Not starting Rodgers against the Eagles is a terrible choice. That dude is going against lay up DBs and the Eagles offense scores a lot of points (in spite of their terrible QB).

It's pretty close between the two.

Daniel Jones vs the Redskins is also a fantastic matchup, and I don't trust TNF in general as the games are typically lower-scoring. It seems LaFleur just isn't letting Rodgers sling it like McCarthy did. Daniel Jones meanwhile should get 40 attempts at least with Barkley out, and the Redskins secondary has been just as bad. Meanwhile the Giants defense also sucks so the Redskins should be able to keep the game close which will produce more passing.

I fully expect this to be the game Rodgers explodes but I'll take the hotter hand who isn't playing on TNF. I don't suspect it will be a major difference in points either way.

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

It's pretty close between the two.

Daniel Jones vs the Redskins is also a fantastic matchup, and I don't trust TNF in general as the games are typically lower-scoring. It seems LaFleur just isn't letting Rodgers sling it like McCarthy did. Daniel Jones meanwhile should get 40 attempts at least with Barkley out, and the Redskins secondary has been just as bad. Meanwhile the Giants defense also sucks so the Redskins should be able to keep the game close which will produce more passing.

I fully expect this to be the game Rodgers explodes but I'll take the hotter hand who isn't playing on TNF. I don't suspect it will be a major difference in points either way.

Wrong. 

The stats will say I am lying, but the Redskins defense actually had potential. Especially against a rookie divisional rival. 

The Eagles defense is comprised of 1 guy and their offense means you have to actually score points. 

You are starting the wrong guy. @ me afterwards if I am wrong. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Wrong. 

The stats will say I am lying, but the Redskins defense actually had potential. Especially against a rookie divisional rival. 

The Eagles defense is comprised of 1 guy and their offense means you have to actually score points. 

You are starting the wrong guy. @ me afterwards if I am wrong. 

will do

and no, the Redskins secondary is atrocious. Even Trubisky blew them up.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

will do

and no, the Redskins secondary is atrocious. Even Trubisky blew them up.

His average throw was under 5 yards. In fact, I think it was one of the lowest in NFL history. That was terrible tackling. 

The biggest concern is their DBs cant cover deep. But rookies often struggle deep. The Redskins also tend to play the division tough, even though they lose a lot. 

This will be a good convo to follow up on. But I would feel very confident in Rodgers over Fumble Jones for this week. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

His average throw was under 5 yards. In fact, I think it was one of the lowest in NFL history. That was terrible tackling. 

The biggest concern is their DBs cant cover deep. But rookies often struggle deep. The Redskins also tend to play the division tough, even though they lose a lot. 

This will be a good convo to follow up on. But I would feel very confident in Rodgers over Fumble Jones for this week. 

The bolded statements all contradict eachother. They apparently can't cover short and their biggest concern is tackling. Point is, Trubisky is an atrocious QB and even he found success. This bodes well for Jones. 

And while I have little doubt the Redskins will play the Giants close (possibly even win), I think it will be a rather high-scoring affair. I'm not picking the Giants to win, I'm picking Daniel Jones to have a good fantasy outing.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The bolded statements all contradict eachother. They apparently can't cover short and their biggest concern is tackling. Point is, Trubisky is an atrocious QB and even he found success. This bodes well for Jones. 

And while I have little doubt the Redskins will play the Giants close (possibly even win), I think it will be a rather high-scoring affair. I'm not picking the Giants to win, I'm picking Daniel Jones to have a good fantasy outing.

Throws under 5 yards should normally be in LB territory. Over 10 yards is DBs sucking. Its different problems. I dont think their tackling/LB issues are real. They had an awful game.