Packers & Eagles Postgame

Leader

57 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

This rule is an even bigger mess than I was expecting - and I was expecting it to be a disaster.

The rule should be like - you will have your 2  through out the game to challenge all other calls except PI.

And you will have one, in the last 5 minutes to challenge PI.

They screwed it royally...

4 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

He really didn't. This isn't Clark's fault. We line up every snap outnumbered and have a JAG and a JAG+ playing next to him.

This is the classic, Blame LeBron for losing to the Warriors

That this can be put so succinctly and accurately hurts.  Really hope Keke's development goes into hyperdrive soon.

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Also, I want another shot at Philadelphia.  At home.  In January. 

I don’t, actually.  Their big men bullied us all night long on both sides of the ball.  Unless our personnel situation changes, I’m not that confident things would be different.And Wentz is good enough to take advantage of that.  JMHO.  Of course, if we don’t shoot ourselves in the foot, we do have a chance.

Edited by Sasquatch
  • Like 1

So since all turnovers are supposed to be reviewed, why wasn't the final play reviewed? The turnover was clean, but the PI could have been reviewed under the hood, similar to what happened in the Vikings game when the Touchdown was called off because of offensive PI called in the review. It probably would have not been overturned given the other non-PI reviews, but it would have been nice to see it at least given a review.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

He really didn't. This isn't Clark's fault. We line up every snap outnumbered and have a JAG and a JAG+ playing next to him.

This is the classic, Blame LeBron for losing to the Warriors

Agreed. The problem is we've always had JAG's. So why the sudden collapse and how can it be fixed in season ?

5 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Tell your corners to nut up and play without help over the top. Put another guy in the box.

Why is Pettine so enamored  with the damn nickel?  Is it because of the personnel we have?  No better options?  I’m genuinely curious, and I’d ask him instead of you, but....

Edited by Sasquatch

2 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Why is Pettine so enamored  with the damn nickel?  Is it because of the personnel we have?  No better option So?  I’m genuinely curious, and I’d ask him instead of you, but....

His pressers answer that question. I think he just simply pushed the envelope too far in this game

21 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

You’re welcome to post here.  Last night sucked on a lot of fronts.  What incenses me most was the moronic, booger-eating plays that put human beings at a risk much higher than a typical football play should.  Who’s instructing your players to do this?  That’s all I’m asking.

Nobody. Barnett is just... Football and common sense aloof not trying to be malicious. Sendejo is just trying to light someone up and show off.