Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

You seem to be responding to me in a way that makes me believe you believe I think one way.  I want to know if that is the case. So, yes, it is of importance to me and hopefully others 

My best guess is that you have  town read on me.    That is the correct read in case you were wondering.  

Let me ask the question back to you.....where do you think you stand in my mind right now?

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I can’t wait to use all my moves on all y’all peasants 

We* can’t wait

our* moves

domelor has been created, it cannot be destroyed 

spell check isn’t even telling me it’s not a word anymore 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You suck

mah, im just jealous of Domelor

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

The post was a JOKE

yep, it was a big fricking absolute joke. What a joke.

ok, im inclined to go after someone laying low this first day.

i know @Whickerhas BDL excuses, but mafia is prone to take advantage of excuses.

whicker

we all should be able to figure out whether hes civ in his first several posts anyway. but for now, this is where my vote will be

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Pickle it’s a miracle you don’t get lost in that mind of yours, how the hell are we supposed to navigate it?

I have been asked to try.  If I am not heard from for more than 18 hours, send a search party.

This is a joke is case you all need the extra help

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I have been asked to try.  If I am not heard from for more than 18 hours, send a search party.

This is a joke is case you all need the extra help

At least this one was funny 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

My best guess is that you have  town read on me.    That is the correct read in case you were wondering.  

Let me ask the question back to you.....where do you think you stand in my mind right now?

It's odd. You seem to be posting like you think I agree with tk3 and dome when in fact I have already stated outright that I am sitting opposite of their opinions

Honestly I'd say you have me in between at this time, most likely leaning scum just slightly bc of your vote.  But with you, your vote is never really a good indicator of your alignment and more a place holder until you see something that makes you want to go elsewhere (at least that is how I see you using it at times).  

I've been pushing you on this bc if you had read thoroughly my comment,  I believed you would have reacted differently.  At the same time you continue to reinforce what I saw earlier which makes me feel much better about you.  

What I am worried about is why tk3 read my comment and thought it was opposite of how I think it read.  

26 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You clearly said it was before the game.  But you posted it bc you had an opinion on it.  You brought up the timing of things not me.  All I wanted to know is how it affected your opinion of him which you have now claimed 

1. It was before the game (his post)

2. It was a joke (your post)

You are clearly not reading well for you to try and take the stance you are. 

The convo was hopefully heading in a direction in which you would tell us how that post influenced your opinion on racks.  You changed it to try and distract from that and bring up that I said PM's were already goin out or out at the time racks made his comment (I did bring it up in response to you saying his post was before the game). 

I posted what I did as a joke.  No opinion.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

mah, im just jealous of Domelor

yep, it was a big fricking absolute joke. What a joke.

ok, im inclined to go after someone laying low this first day.

i know @Whickerhas BDL excuses, but mafia is prone to take advantage of excuses.

whicker

we all should be able to figure out whether hes civ in his first several posts anyway. but for now, this is where my vote will be

I don't think I'm lying low tbh