Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I find that when asking someone questions at a poker table, you want to ask them something that has nothing to do with poker whatsoever.

Like Squire's reaction to Swag's post seemed pretty scummy.

I’m glad someone understands me somewhat.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Interesting. Did you win alone or could you win with the evil team?

Same for Malf/Mwil/others? Did they win solely or with town?

if i protected one more black person in the game (i found out after the game that all town was black), i would have fullfilled my wincon and stayed in the game to help (or not) any other team fulfill their wincon

i would have sided with town though, in accordance to my character.

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i forgot. where did your rivalry with the twins stem from?

on the surface, i saw the same thing. not sure mafia is going to scumhunt hard right out of the gate. that being said, the coverup does feel worse than the crime. but i feel it could be overzealous civ

Aaron Rodgers wears 12, and he was the squire to Favre.

he did the same thing to me, explaining away my vote. not saying thats indicative to scum though

Pickle and Orca made up a meta about me to get me lynched in Dome's game which pissed me off and I joked about a vendetta. Then the next game, Pickle's, he vengeful hit me in a total dumbass decision. So I want to eventually get revenge on Orca, but not through a lynch. That's not good enough for me, I need to be the sole killer. So the vote was obviously a joke.

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

I'd like to hear this...cause I know where it started on my end with him

What possible reason could you have to beef with me?

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

In terms of strict dislike currently

1. Anyone saying me and Pickle collude

2. Swag (wont ever acknowledge a single good thing I have said or done and continuously misrepresents what I say and trashes me at every chance he gets)

3. Racks (refuses to accept blame in changing game setups 3 times to favor not me (and a few others) in 3 straight games he has hosted...a simple I screwed up and am sorry would go a long way...vs giving me LVP

4. Mwil (Its kind of fun lmao...really no reason at all)

5. MD4L (pretty for sure he literally just wants to vote me or Pickle)

6. Tk3 (not around as much so it has waned)

7. Matts (different player since he came back, much less combative with me)

Above all is Outpost, but isnt mafia related 

I have constantly accepted blame and admitted I screwed up so try again. There's a reason I'm not going to run any real games for a long time.

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

unkillable SK, weak af tbh

When your WC is to be the last person alive you need to have a bit of OPness. It also fit the character.

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Originally Racks told be I had a bulletproof hit that couldnt be stopped under any circumstances, but could be redirected...until I wanted to use it. Then said he doesnt know what he was thinking and that's not real and it's actually a strong man that would be roleblocked...basically ending my game. Would have coasted to a win otherwise :D

Wrong. I said I used the wrong terminology. Bulletproof hit isn't a thing, I meant strongman hit. How can a hit be bulletproof? My interpretation of strongman was always you could be roleblocked, it just beat protection. I merely corrected my terminology.

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Post your role PM from that game. I didnt pay a ton of attention after I died, but would love to know what had to be done to finally kill you

The scum team had to be dead or Mwil could have made him vulnerable. Not my fault town lynched him day 1.

All of that aside I was just joking about Orca but reading his responses has me thinking he might actually be scum. I think his posting and pushes have seemed pretty disingenuous so far, like he's going through the motions of what he thinks he should do. It just feels off to me.

14 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Pickle and Orca made up a meta about me to get me lynched in Dome's game which pissed me off and I joked about a vendetta. Then the next game, Pickle's, he vengeful hit me in a total dumbass decision. So I want to eventually get revenge on Orca, but not through a lynch. That's not good enough for me, I need to be the sole killer. So the vote was obviously a joke.

What possible reason could you have to beef with me?

I have constantly accepted blame and admitted I screwed up so try again. There's a reason I'm not going to run any real games for a long time.

When your WC is to be the last person alive you need to have a bit of OPness. It also fit the character.

Wrong. I said I used the wrong terminology. Bulletproof hit isn't a thing, I meant strongman hit. How can a hit be bulletproof? My interpretation of strongman was always you could be roleblocked, it just beat protection. I merely corrected my terminology.

The scum team had to be dead or Mwil could have made him vulnerable. Not my fault town lynched him day 1.

Am

Sorry

Am

Sorry

I am sorry

I am sorry

I am sorry

tenor.gif?itemid=12304217

Any would work honestly. I dont think 1 time you have said that specifically