Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia (Ivalice wins!)

TheKillerNacho

6 hours ago, Forge said:

I have reason to believe the main scum alignment is "heretic aligned", not zodiac stone aligned. I believe the main scum group are the holders of the zodiac stones

I didn't play Tactics. So, it's stones and not crystals?

7 hours ago, squire12 said:

Mwil also looks to be trying to get a subtle "clear" for his vote on pickle 

Not at all. I was very adamant in pushing Pickle from word go and stated my rationale as to why. I was obviously correct on him. Since he flipped purple/the autopsy came back, I would assume (as others have stated)  that he was likely an aggressive/antitown Indy. I also tagged Whicker, who was killed in a very much "I told you so" fashion...so who exactly am I appealing to? Counselor already agreed with me.

In all honesty, you very well may have been busy with work yesterday, but coming off of a hard push for you while remaining silent is, in my opinion, not a great look. TK rolefishing is also a pretty bad look and I could be swayed to go his direction too.

I would also argue that ET has made little to no effort to scum hunt, and I don't buy his "ignore 3 people" routine, but he has also done some interesting things as town in the past, such as 1-3 word posts, posting only gifs, etc.

KSJ has made little to no effort to engage positively/negatively in any capacity and he's been lurking.

I honestly have no idea what to make of the SwAg/Dome dynamic.

I have a pretty good Town read on Counselor thus far. I have no basis as to why, but gut says Matts is Town as well.

BCB, Naz, Llamalover, and Touch I don't have any real type of read on.

Rack was really active Day 1 and not as active yesterday, and Orca has done his usual schtick posting a bunch of garbage early. Maybe it's his way of surviving Day 1 and maybe it's him as scum.

I feel like I'm forgetting someone.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Not at all. I was very adamant in pushing Pickle from word go and stated my rationale as to why. I was obviously correct on him. Since he flipped purple/the autopsy came back, I would assume (as others have stated)  that he was likely an aggressive/antitown Indy. I also tagged Whicker, who was killed in a very much "I told you so" fashion...so who exactly am I appealing to? Counselor already agreed with me.

In all honesty, you very well may have been busy with work yesterday, but coming off of a hard push for you while remaining silent is, in my opinion, not a great look. TK rolefishing is also a pretty bad look and I could be swayed to go his direction too.

I would also argue that ET has made little to no effort to scum hunt, and I don't buy his "ignore 3 people" routine, but he has also done some interesting things as town in the past, such as 1-3 word posts, posting only gifs, etc.

KSJ has made little to no effort to engage positively/negatively in any capacity and he's been lurking.

I honestly have no idea what to make of the SwAg/Dome dynamic.

I have a pretty good Town read on Counselor thus far. I have no basis as to why, but gut says Matts is Town as well.

BCB, Naz, Llamalover, and Touch I don't have any real type of read on.

Rack was really active Day 1 and not as active yesterday, and Orca has done his usual schtick posting a bunch of garbage early. Maybe it's his way of surviving Day 1 and maybe it's him as scum.

I feel like I'm forgetting someone.

Forge! Sorry man. 

I'm getting a town vibe from him as well. He seems eager to help based upon his knowledge of the game. I'd bet more than scum would try to manipulate and/or convert him.

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Things that stand out to me from the last few pages:

@Forge being helpful but cryptic of the information he has or its usefullnes

@Dome claiming he knows the princess but at the same time all his questions are about converting her.

How was Forge cryptic? He's been very forthcoming with info and answered many questions. I have no clue about the theme of this game but I understood everything he said. I don't see how you could read that and come away thinking he was at all cryptic.

As for Dome, I don't see how that's noteworthy at all. It seems very clear why he brought that stuff up and why he asked the questions he did.

I don't see either of those two things as noteworthy.