NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Went to sleep before it got good to be honest...So if I didn't watch it, did the Nuggets really come back and win????????

You missed the good part. Gotta give credit to the dubs - those guys played hard as hell and made big shots all game. But MPJ is the future and the Nuggets are stacked (with depth) lol 

13 minutes ago, champ11 said:

You missed the good part. Gotta give credit to the dubs - those guys played hard as hell and made big shots all game. But MPJ is the future and the Nuggets are stacked (with depth) lol 

Dubs always play hard, just got no talent lol. 

8 hours ago, iLikeDefense said:

I hate the argument that Harris is more valuable than Beasley because of his defense. Well he’s been pretty awful on offense the past two years and he’s a small but willing defender. It’s going to suck to lose Beasley. I think Beasley can play good defense when he wants to, we saw that in the playoffs.

If his defense was all-defense level then I would agree with that argument, but it's not. He's a plus defender, but nothing special. Beasley is younger and already a better offensive talent. I wouldn't mind one bit moving Harris in some sort of package at the deadline and instead signing Beasley, especially if the money for Beasley was Harris territory ($20m/year).

29 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

If his defense was all-defense level then I would agree with that argument, but it's not. He's a plus defender, but nothing special. Beasley is younger and already a better offensive talent. I wouldn't mind one bit moving Harris in some sort of package at the deadline and instead signing Beasley, especially if the money for Beasley was Harris territory ($20m/year).

Harris is way better as a defender. Not sure either is the future at the 2 for us, might be Barton tbh. I think it makes a lot of sense to hold onto Beasley and match his deal. You’ll be able to trade him. 

1 hour ago, champ11 said:

Harris is way better as a defender. Not sure either is the future at the 2 for us, might be Barton tbh. I think it makes a lot of sense to hold onto Beasley and match his deal. You’ll be able to trade him. 

You could trade him this year for Iguodala!

• Like 1

What's the biggest scoring jump from one year to the next in NBA history?

(For someone who played significant minutes the year before)

Was gonna exclude Wilt but he averaged 38 the year before so a 12 point jump might not be the biggest lol

Edited by 11sanchez11

If anyone thought that popovich resting stars on big time national games, and others following suit, didn’t have an impact on scheduling, look at tonight’s game. First big time Saturday night ABC game of the year. Two good teams with super stars. Both teams coming off 2 days rest haha