NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

Tonight's game will be very interesting for me between the Bucks and LAL. I do believe these are the 2 most dangerous/best teams. Not just because of their record, But they both have what I wish Boston would have and that is great team size and length. And while LAL can look beatable at times. I do believe they can get up for these "mega" matchups. But LAL having Davis, who is so identical to Giannis, need only to cancel each other out leaving Lebron and his roles players vs the Bucks' role players. Edge to LAL on that one. YET on paper doesn't mean sheet.

Either way, being a big fan of the NBA, this game should be epic.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

2-0. Sit this one out and go slob over some 3rd string bum on the Jazz

Wipe them tears off your face boy. We’re gonna be on a 4 game winning streak and 5 of the last 6. Crazy what happens when you don’t play a team with a losing record every night huh bud?  And you guys beat us without one of our key starters both times, congrats.

13 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Lake shows a joke tbh. Even though this lost looks terrible it’s the regular season. I remember when 🌹 bulls would sweep the ish out Lebrons heat! But they would get wiped come playoffs 

Lakers got ran out of the gym by the Clippers without PG13 and tonight by the Bucks. But are pounding their chest for starting strong with the fifth easiest schedule in the league. Pretenders. @showtime @ttitansfan4life