NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

10 minutes ago, braylon said:

I agree with all of that. There's not really an argument to be made on any of it, quite honestly. We're kinda going in circles. But I do think just because something happened once doesn't mean it will happen again. That's my only point really. Sometimes a team that didn't get it done the year prior can do so the following year without making major personnel changes. But yeah, adding another wing scorer would be good for them, as it would for just about any team in the league. Overall I think we're kinda on the same page lol.

Definitely. Sometimes internal improvements is all it takes for a team to get over the top. We shall see! 

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Lol this again, seriously? The difference in that series was Toronto role players hit open shots and Milwaukee's didn't. It's really that simple. But, sure, Kawhi did it all and all that yadda yadda yadda. I have no interest in hashing this conversation out again because minds are made up and everyone believes what they want. I don't really care. 

As far as Gallo goes, we don't have any financial way of acquiring him without gutting our depth, which is what makes us great. I'm talking 7 players would have to go to OKC to make that work and it's not happening. 

We could use an ISO bucket getter, sure, but it's not a dire need. How many non-contenders have one laying around? We're contenders as is and the only asset we'll use to feasibly get better is Indiana's 1st and filler and that's not even a guarantee we trade that. 

We built a team around Giannis. He's taken another step, which is what everyone said he needed to do. Let's be patient and see if he can carry that over into the playoffs. I'm not letting a wild ***, everything went right for the Raptors in a close series, 4 game sample size dictate our ceiling. Our ceiling is and always was based on Giannis transcending. That wagon was hitched when we paid Middleton. Middleton's shown in the past that he's capable in the playoffs. One bad series doesn't change that. If Middleton plays to his ability that he's shown in the past, we win the ECF in 5 games last year. It's really that simple. Lowry finally showed up and Middleton didn't and that was the difference in a super tight series. 

It is what it is. 

100% agree with all of this honestly.

• Like 1

Toronto was just better than the Bucks last season. Everyone was like well whatever 2-10 Bucks as so much better none of Toronto’s guys ever show up but they got studs like Eric Bledsoe and Khris Middleton, etc. 

17-5 without Kawhi last year and now this year still look great with every important missing time. I can’t believe the injuries to this team thus far. Everyone wanted to say it was all Kawhi. 

8 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Is it safe to assume that the first team all nba is gonna be 

AD/Giannis/James/Luka/Harden

Depends. When AD got the all-NBA nods as center in 2017 and 2018 he was playing at center 64% and 51% of the time. So far he is playing center 35% of the time. AD has also the PF in the starting lineup, although that probably changes w/ Kuzma at full health. Not sure how strict they'll be on that. It'd be Embiid right now if they don't consider AD a "center". Really should just change from center to "big" since AD plays a different role than the likes of Lebron, Giannis, Kawhi etc. to be piled in on the forward race.

Luka, Harden, Giannis and LBJ seem like locks, barring injury.

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss

meanwhile, Kemba goes off for 39 against Dallas in a win and tonight goes 0-6 .. Yet Boston wins easy. point being that Kyrie never would have stood for this. Tatum and Brown got it going early and Kemba never felt the need to "get his"

side note. In a very small sample size, I finally got to see Romeo Langford play. Didn't think he would play at all this year. Looks like Hayward's injury (again) is giving Boston's young guns a chance to play. Another blessing in disguise.

And don't get me started on Tacko !!! He needs to stay on the roster over do nothing Vincent Porrier.

Edited by resilient part 2