NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

9 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

my post literally said the celtics city man idk 

It said nothing is as cool as the Celtics city jersey. Not the Celtics have the best city jersey or no one's city jersey is as good as the Celtics'. Just made it seem like you thought the Celtics' city jersey was the best of any jersey, which is clearly wrong because the Memphis/Vancouver throwback is the best.

Sorry for the confusion.

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Man the lakers and bucks had an epic showdown looming. Still pretty good but both teams coming off a loss kinda hinders it. One of those two about to be on a losing streak. 

Doesn’t really hinder anything. Lakers lost on a last shot on the road missing Kuzma and arguably their best player... Both teams are still head and shoulders the best in basketball right now.

33 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Doesn’t really hinder anything. Lakers lost on a last shot on the road missing Kuzma and arguably their best player... Both teams are still head and shoulders the best in basketball right now.

missing Kuzma a good thing tbqh 

and the Clippers are in that tier. they've won 7 games against the top 10 teams in basketball 

Edited by champ11

1 hour ago, RavensTillIDie said:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EMFXobSVUAAuXhy.jpg

Woof! Trae Young is exactly who we expected him to be.

I mean, extremely soon to write him off. A defensive team needs to be built around him, but he's an incredible offensive talent. That team is scrub as hell. I don't think he deserves superstar hype or anything but he is going to be pretty special with the right team around him