NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 hour ago, Troy Brown said:

lmao god you must be a hoot at parties 

you tryna tell me a dude who likes to chuck on a team with no real competition for shots put up empty numbers? slow down there pal

He’s been balling with us the past few games. 

13 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Utah has more upside because we have perimeter players that can isolate and take over games with their scoring. Denver isn't a threat at all because your best player will get clamped up in the playoffs against any of the good teams. Jamal Murray and Gary Harris is one of the worst starting backcourts of any playoff team in the West guy.

Image result for wtf gif"

z521fWM.png

HmRDQFO.png

Image result for nikola jokic gif"

• Like 3

10 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Image result for wtf gif"

z521fWM.png

HmRDQFO.png

Image result for nikola jokic gif"

Jokic is legitimately useless against Rudy Gobert my guy. Donovan won't have to carry a 2 center lineup with another non-shooter in the postseason anymore. We got off to a bad start and are a game out of third place on January 1. Scary hours for the rest of the West.

28 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Jokic is legitimately useless against Rudy Gobert my guy. Donovan won't have to carry a 2 center lineup with another non-shooter in the postseason anymore. We got off to a bad start and are a game out of third place on January 1. Scary hours for the rest of the West.

Favors typically was the one guarding Jokic in those matchups. They used Rudy as a free safety to come over and help on Joker. Rudy killed Jokic in one matchup last season and Jokic dominated the Jazz when they blew them out in Denver. 

Rudy is one of the few guys that can match Jokic in the post but I think Jokic wins that matchup pretty easily in a playoff series with his shot falling. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I like Jokic and the nuggets. I don’t think they can beat the lakers, rockets or clippers in a series. If match ups are right, they could make the conference finals. 

Nuggets got blitzed last night but I think they could make it a competitive series with the Rockets this year....haven't felt that way in the past so that's something at least  

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

Darren Collison considering a return already. Prefers the Lakers or Clippers. Would be a huge get for the Lakers.

I've seen Baynes to the Clippers rumors on twitter the last couple of days. Is that a possibility?