NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

12 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Nuggets laying the smackdown on Milwaukee on a back to back on the road is one of the best wins of the season by far. Impressive @champ11.

Easily. Malone has built a special culture. These guys fight hard as hell even when they go down against good/great teams. 

Do you still think Middleton is mid @beekay414?

10 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Agreed. I’d pump the breaks. Nuggets would win 1 game against us if lucky in a 7 game series. Lucky shooting night from a team that frankly isn’t that good. 

Bruh they landed in Milwaukee at 5am after beating Utah on the late TNT game. And kicked MKE's ***. The salt! 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Cool. That wasn't my intent. The mention of Hill and DDV was in relation to the 3 point shooting. Wasn't meant as a slight but take it however you want. LIS, when we lose, it's because the other team gets unsustainably hot from 3. Otherwise, we win. It's really that simple. Guess we'll see if you guys can do it again in March. Enjoy it.

I mean it's just one game in the NBA reg season. There's no reason to get too high or too low. But it was an amazing effort on a b2b shorthanded by the Nugs. For dude to say "they aren't that good" is just silly. The depth of the Nuggets was on display and Jokic is just a superstar. They got hot from 3, but MPJ, Beasley, and Hernangomez are all really talented shooters. Not shocked they went off. 

I thought the team competed like crazy and did a really good job on Giannis. Bucks caught a brutal shooting night. Just another game for them, but a huge game for the Nugs to steal

14 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I mean it's just one game in the NBA reg season. There's no reason to get too high or too low. But it was an amazing effort on a b2b shorthanded by the Nugs. For dude to say "they aren't that good" is just silly. The depth of the Nuggets was on display and Jokic is just a superstar. They got hot from 3, but MPJ, Beasley, and Hernangomez are all really talented shooters. Not shocked they went off. 

I thought the team competed like crazy and did a really good job on Giannis. Bucks caught a brutal shooting night. Just another game for them, but a huge game for the Nugs to steal

Oh, I'm not taking much outta that game. Just stated that, once again, it took a team getting scorching hot to beat us. Nothing to slander the Nuggets, homie. Excellent effort and y'all deserved it. 

And I have no clue wth mid means lol

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Oh, I'm not taking much outta that game. Just stated that, once again, it took a team getting scorching hot to beat us. Nothing to slander the Nuggets, homie. Excellent effort and y'all deserved it. 

Man fudge the nuggets 

18 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I hear you bro. Mid means like not good lol

50 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I hear you bro. Mid means like not good lol

Lol I never said he wasn't good. Just not worth the contract. Still don't think he is but he's playing much better this year. Guess it all depends on what happens in May/June as to whether that contract works out or not. 

6 hours ago, Kirill said:

Last night's game is why CP3 is an all-star and Booker isn't. Winning matters.

CP3 scored one basket in the 4th quarter. Dennis scored 5 baskets (12 points) in the 4th and brought OKC back. And people said CP3 is a winner afterwards lol. 

CP3 could legitimately be the 4th option on his team and OKC would be completely fine. Dude plays like 8 minutes a gm and is a spot up shooter the rest of the time.

6 hours ago, Kirill said:

Last night's game is why CP3 is an all-star and Booker isn't. Winning matters.

Nobody should have issue with CP3 making it but Book shouldn’t be punished for not having an impact monster like Rudy Gobert along side him. 

• Like 1