NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Why is Howard on the bench? God Vogel you’re a moron.

To give LeBron and the offense more spacing. But what was the issue here? They are still fine defensively without Howard for end of game stretches. Just can't have AD bang with Jokic for an entire quarter or anything. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

To give LeBron and the offense more spacing. But what was the issue here? They are still fine defensively without Howard for end of game stretches. Just can't have AD bang with Jokic for an entire quarter or anything. 

Because Davis is soft and Howard was dominating Jokic the whole 4th and OT and you’re losing another rebounder. Plus it’s not like LeBron is passing the ball when he’s in hero mode.

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Because Davis is soft and Howard was dominating Jokic the whole 4th and OT and you’re losing another rebounder. Plus it’s not like LeBron is passing the ball when he’s in hero mode.

What exactly did Jokic do when guarded by AD or in general down the stretch? In the playoffs they will close most games with AD at the 5. 

Tough loss for the Nugs. They have guys that can battle Jokic in the post. Jokic actually played poorly down the stretch - it happens. Pretty encouraged with how the game went considering we were missing Barton, MPJ, Plumlee. Still should have won that game before letting it go to OT. Didn’t execute down the stretch - no offense around Jamal and Jokic with that closing lineup

10 hours ago, mse326 said:

Am I the only one that thinks Josh Jackson can still be a very good player for Memphis? His problem in Phoenix was inconsistency and everything I've read suggests that many of is problems with finishing and playing too fast he fixed in the G-league. 

Personally I want to see him get a chance starting in place of Kyle Anderson. I don't think you can get a good look at him coming off the bench and playing with the 2nd team. At least this way you'll know if you've struck gold or not and can plan.

Eh, I'd rather him earn it than just give him the spot. You don't just throw horribly inconsistent and usually terrible players into the starting lineups in the middle of a playoff chase.

54 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Also of course the jump ball was a horrid call. And the Nuggets got a tough whistle all night. No excuses though, that's how it goes when you play LA and Bron. What needs to be expected in a playoff series 

Actually commented that I thought the jump ball call was correct. As was the non clear path call. AD had a hand on the ball for a good second or two there before Jokic released it.

Thought the calls were fine both ways. At certain parts of the game one team was getting the short end of the stick but it pretty much canceled out. Just came down to Jokic not being assertive or aggressive enough in the 4th quarter. The play when he had Caruso on him but was so hesitant going up, allowing AD to come from the behind and block him ticked me off. Then he passed up a three and ended up turning it over. Ruined a hell of a show put on by young assassin Murray.