NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

4 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

It's rare these days that both the top picks are true franchise changing guys. Especially this early. Both Zion and Ja appear to be that.

It's always going to be funny to me that in a "two player draft" the Knicks ended up with the 3rd pick.

What's funnier is that it was supposed to be a 3 player draft if you listened to the pundits. 

Not that RJ is completely written off yet but... I was never really a fan. Zion you'd have to be blind to not get the hype and I was a big Ja fan. Pels and Grizzlies really made out like bandits in that lottery, the 2 smallest markets in the NBA got the 2 newest stars. 

• Like 1

I really have no idea where to even look up the stat what you mean, but my guess is Boston is one of the best 4th quarter teams in basketball and I'm expecting a big fourth quarter out of them against Houston. Especially from Kemba Walker and Jayson Tatum who seem to rise up when it counts the most. Just hope and James Harden doesn't get hot

27 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Tatum 0 for  7 from 3-point range cuz every single shot is a step-back three that's why I cannot stand Brad Stevens because he is too soft to make Tatum play the right way f*** Brad Stevens f*** web Stevens

Tho Tatum is one of the best pullup shooters in the NBA. I think he is 37% on pullup 3s this year, which is great. And the only non-guard with a better % is PG13. 

3 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Tho Tatum is one of the best pullup shooters in the NBA. I think he is 37% on pullup 3s this year, which is great. And the only non-guard with a better % is PG13. 

Pull-ups no problem step back or Stepside three ponies problem especially when you miss the first five don't keep shooting them