NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

How about this for a final stat line for Carmelo Anthony in 36 minutes, one for 15 0 assist for only five points. And no freaking defense

Meanwhile Brandon Clarke 27 points in 23 minutes and a team-high + 21. He is a perfect role player does not need the ball much to score and he plays solid defense.

Edited by resilient part 2

20 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

How about this for a final stat line for Carmelo Anthony in 36 minutes, one for 15 0 assist for only five points. And no freaking defense

Meanwhile Brandon Clarke 27 points in 23 minutes and a team-high + 21. He is a perfect role player does not need the ball much to score and he plays solid defense.

Is there a reason you are comparing the two? Or is it just that they played each other?

6 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Is there a reason you are comparing the two? Or is it just that they played each other?

I'm a Boston fan and Memphis has to give their first round pick. Brandon Clarke could have been drafted by Boston two separate times all while Carmelo Anthony is sinking the Portland Trail Blazers.

Danny Ainge was too incompetent to draft a talented player like Brandon Clarke two separate times, though he fits our needs perfectly and Portland signing Carmelo Anthony was a disaster. So basically the incompetence of two different teams will screw Boston big time in the long run. Other than that no comparison between these two players

Edited by resilient part 2

Am I the only one that thinks Josh Jackson can still be a very good player for Memphis? His problem in Phoenix was inconsistency and everything I've read suggests that many of is problems with finishing and playing too fast he fixed in the G-league. 

Personally I want to see him get a chance starting in place of Kyle Anderson. I don't think you can get a good look at him coming off the bench and playing with the 2nd team. At least this way you'll know if you've struck gold or not and can plan.

6 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Am I the only one that thinks Josh Jackson can still be a very good player for Memphis? His problem in Phoenix was inconsistency and everything I've read suggests that many of is problems with finishing and playing too fast he fixed in the G-league. 

Personally I want to see him get a chance starting in place of Kyle Anderson. I don't think you can get a good look at him coming off the bench and playing with the 2nd team. At least this way you'll know if you've struck gold or not and can plan.

The biggest problems with him were:

He can't shoot, his wingspan + strength limit his defensive ability (which is supposed to be his biggest strength), and is a bad decision maker