NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

9 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Tatum 0 for  7 from 3-point range cuz every single shot is a step-back three that's why I cannot stand Brad Stevens because he is too soft to make Tatum play the right way f*** Brad Stevens f*** web Stevens

You disliking Stevens is insane. Guy is unquestionably a top 10 coach. Tatum step back three is one of his better shots, and is one of the best in the league at it. The Celtics are one of the best teams in the league, quit whining and just enjoy. 

34 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Do we confirm Zion is better than Ja after his stat line last night or is that not how this works 

Ja is the clear rookie of the year, leading his team to the playoffs. Zion is surrounded by high draft picks, if he can’t get them into the mix for the 8th seed I’m still taking Ja. Next yeR could be different. 

• Like 2

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

Ja is the clear rookie of the year, leading his team to the playoffs. Zion is surrounded by high draft picks, if he can’t get them into the mix for the 8th seed I’m still taking Ja. Next yeR could be different. 

Yeah, he is. I still think if Zion plays the full season as he's playing now he would be the rookie of the year. I wonder if he still gets consideration despite starting his season so late. 

54 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Do we confirm Zion is better than Ja after his stat line last night or is that not how this works 

Just worry about tonight's game. Time for the Joker to make a statement national television against the Lakers! At home against a team playing fairly mediocre ball from their standards lately. No excuses. 

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

You disliking Stevens is insane. Guy is unquestionably a top 10 coach. Tatum step back three is one of his better shots, and is one of the best in the league at it. The Celtics are one of the best teams in the league, quit whining and just enjoy. 

First off only a few players do the step back well and except for maybe James Harden and maybe sometimes Kemba Walker is it not a good percentage shot, it is certainly lower than a regular three point shot. And as good as Jayson Tatum maybe at it, he needs to focus more on getting to the rim getting fouled and then taking good 3-point attempts.not settling.

And no matter where you think Brad Stevens is as a coach top 5 top 10 top half , my whole point with Stevens is his coaching style of being too soft will not lead to the best results.

If a Coach is A + capable, but gets B+ results, is he still a top coach?

And if you want to enjoy underachieving almost every year, then that is your right, I just can't do it

Edited by resilient part 2

35 minutes ago, tom cody said:

Yeah, he is. I still think if Zion plays the full season as he's playing now he would be the rookie of the year. I wonder if he still gets consideration despite starting his season so late. 

If the PELS  make a late run and actually Take the 8 spot over Memphis let's say then how can ZION be denied at least up substantial amount of votes for ROY

I still say the bigger question is not how will Zion play but will he miss any more games due to injury?

If Memphis continues to keep the 8 spot then it should be a near unanimous vote for ja Morant, winning does matter

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Just worry about tonight's game. Time for the Joker to make a statement national television against the Lakers! At home against a team playing fairly mediocre ball from their standards lately. No excuses. 

it's time baby! nugs gonna get this dub tonight 

3 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Zion has also exploded one of his shoes and tore his meniscus early in his young career. You take Ja without hesitation.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, amac said:

No cos he didn’t have a big game on national tv.

Just heard on NBA Radio  only two players have scored more points and that first nine games in NBA history. I'll leave a few minutes let's see if anyone can name the two. A little clue that they are both first-ballot hall-of-famers already so that would eliminate current players like KD and LeBron