NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

2 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

But Cam cant go left or right and his jumper is trash

Through 4 games...

Barrett: 20.5 ppg | 7.5 rpg | 3.3 apg | 2.0 spg on .500 FG | .467 3FG | .440 FT 

Reddish: 4.2 ppg | 4.2 rpg | 1.8 apg | 1.8 spg on .219 FG | .000 3FG | .750 FT

AD is ridiculous man. 26-27 from the FT line and has a 40 and 20 game in three quarters. Think he went like 18-18 from the FT line that quarter.

Dwight Howard playing defense like he was during his DPOY days. The offensive spacing kind of sucks with him and AD on the floor, but good luck getting anything at the rim against them. 

29 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

But Cam cant go left or right and his jumper is trash

cam not a ball handler though his offensive game is primarily shooting/curls off screen mid and from deep. He can attack but its not his strength. Also Cam shoots better than Rj..its been 3-4 games he law of averages will do its thing

27 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Through 4 games...

Barrett: 20.5 ppg | 7.5 rpg | 3.3 apg | 2.0 spg on .500 FG | .467 3FG | .440 FT 

Reddish: 4.2 ppg | 4.2 rpg | 1.8 apg | 1.8 spg on .219 FG | .000 3FG | .750 FT

I’m more looking at the FG% more than anything. RJ got the green light as the primary option so im expecting his ppg to be amongst highest for rooks. Despite his struggles he still starts over “injured” Heurter. 

4 games too early too crown someone

Edited by indifference

27 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

AD is ridiculous man. 26-27 from the FT line and has a 40 and 20 game in three quarters. Think he went like 18-18 from the FT line that quarter.

Dwight Howard playing defense like he was during his DPOY days. The offensive spacing kind of sucks with him and AD on the floor, but good luck getting anything at the rim against them. 

Im watching the game as well..i cant wait to see rondo and kuz out there. Spacing was an issue v Clippers. I say bring Cousins back next year cuz i dont like mcgee/ad playing together more than 25 mins a game. Christmas matchup Vogel gotta adjust and go small out the gate.

2 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Ben Simmons once shot 24 FTS in a quarter. Was that Hack-a-Ben?

I would say no as Ben style of game is to purposely draw those fouls through speed and body control. "Hack a _______" to me is when the defender has no other choice but to foul repeatedly to hopefully lessen guaranteed points they cant otherwise stop.

1 hour ago, vikes635 said:

I would say no as Ben style of game is to purposely draw those fouls through speed and body control. "Hack a _______" to me is when the defender has no other choice but to foul repeatedly to hopefully lessen guaranteed points they cant otherwise stop.

They were hacking him on purpose.

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

IIRC even Duke fans such as @TitanSlim thought Reddish was better than RJ. Or at least that his game translated better to the NBA. 

Nah, you got me mistaken. I was never one of these "Cam is the best prospect and Duke is holding him back" guys. He had ample opportunities to show he was a top prospect (especially when Zion was out), and he wet the bed.

I think all Duke fans were hoping for the best but his early season struggles isn't too surprising to me honestly. If you struggle with ballhandling, finishing and shot consistency in college, it's doubtful it's all of a sudden going to get better when you hit the league.

3 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Dallas had the most balanced scoring sheet I've ever seen last night.

Scored 109 points. 10 players played. 9 of their 10 players scored between 10 and 14 points. The 10th scored 4 points.

Dallas is always the best coached team in the NBA imho. Their bench put up 61 points. Those guys just always know how to play 

12 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

I cannot believe we won. Luka almost single handedly lost that.

I said it last year but he’s among the worst shooters in the NBA. He simply sucks at shooting from anywhere on the court.

Pretty sure by percentages he's above average or well above average from 0-3 ft, 3-10 ft, and 16-23 ft, which is about 50% of his shots.

Edited by Bullet Club