NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

5 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

I still like Tatum but damn I can't believe I ever wanted the Celtics offer so much more than the Lakers offer

BI is a STUD

Lonzo looks good too but he's definitely not as far along as BI, BI looks like he's gunning for an all star spot

It amazed me so many people were low on BI(I get it, he had the blood clots and his advanced numbers weren't great), when he had shown flashes of greatness and is only 6 months older than Tatum.

It's great to see him get an opportunity to shine and him taken full advantage of said opportunity.

9 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Is Jokic always a terrible defender or is this game an anomaly?

nah he's generally pretty good but he's been terrible this season. i have a few theories but he's essentially outta shape and checked out. he's our identity and the team sucks right now. 

9 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

I still like Tatum but damn I can't believe I ever wanted the Celtics offer so much more than the Lakers offer

BI is a STUD

Lonzo looks good too but he's definitely not as far along as BI, BI looks like he's gunning for an all star spot

Because the same handful of posters spoke it into existence that the Lakers' package was mediocre.

27 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Because the same handful of posters spoke it into existence that the Lakers' package was mediocre.

Mostly Celtics fans trying to discredit him because he was being compared to Tatum

1 hour ago, champ11 said:

nah he's generally pretty good but he's been terrible this season. i have a few theories but he's essentially outta shape and checked out. he's our identity and the team sucks right now. 

Was going to say...he looks kind of fat lol I mean Okafor was playing good defense on him (which is more concerning) and just abusing him on the other end...

25 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Was going to say...he looks kind of fat lol I mean Okafor was playing good defense on him (which is more concerning) and just abusing him on the other end...

richaun holmes game him the business a couple games ago lmao. he's just playing terrible basketball rn. I think we'll be fine, but the team needed a wake up call for sure

17 minutes ago, champ11 said:

richaun holmes game him the business a couple games ago lmao. he's just playing terrible basketball rn. I think we'll be fine, but the team needed a wake up call for sure

Interesting. Michael Porter Jr. looked nice in limited minutes though, if he can stay healthy that will be absolutely huge for you guys.

5 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

It amazed me so many people were low on BI(I get it, he had the blood clots and his advanced numbers weren't great), when he had shown flashes of greatness and is only 6 months older than Tatum.

It's great to see him get an opportunity to shine and him taken full advantage of said opportunity.

I'm surprised he played this well. It's still extremely early but he's playing on a level I didn't think he was capable of. Like borderline All NBA thus far.

28 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Interesting. Michael Porter Jr. looked nice in limited minutes though, if he can stay healthy that will be absolutely huge for you guys.

he's gifted man. buckets come easy to him. he has no idea what he's doing on defense but he should be in the rotation moving forward. too talented not to get him in there and ride out the highs and lows