NBA GDT | '19-'20 | RIP KOBE "BLACK MAMBA" BRYANT

champ11

53 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Heat are gonna score a lot of points tonight. They have some really good shooter who will be open all game. 

could be another 130-120 type game. 

watching the rockets is like watching the all star game. 

Gotta bring back melo to keep up 

On 11/2/2019 at 11:11 AM, Bullet Club said:

You're trolling right? Doncic is already clearly better than Tatum.

Lol no he is not..Tatum has a chance to be an elite 2 way player. Tatum is also a much better rebounder, and a better 3-point shooter. The only thing Luca has better is his passing ability. Too many people don't realize the ball is always in Lucas hands therefore he seems to put up more quantity. While Tatum is just one of many quality score is on the Boston team. But when it is all said and done I will take a great two-way player over a one-way player any day of the week

37 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Lol no he is not..Tatum has a chance to be an elite 2 way player. Tatum is also a much better rebounder, and a better 3-point shooter. The only thing Luca has better is his passing ability. Too many people don't realize the ball is always in Lucas hands therefore he seems to put up more quantity. While Tatum is just one of many quality score is on the Boston team. But when it is all said and done I will take a great two-way player over a one-way player any day of the week

Uh...Luka has a much higher rebound rate than Tatum this year and last year.

And seriously? You think people don't realize Luka has the ball a lot? GTFO.

You're ridiculous underestimation of how important it is to run an offense and be an ELITE passer is hilarious.

Edited by seminoles1
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

You're ridiculous underestimation of how important it is to run an offense and be an ELITE passer is hilarious.

Best part of all of that was how JT is a "great" two way player (rather than good, cuz he's simply just good right now) and how Luka is simply a 1 way player rather than a great one way player lol. 

I'm all for guys that play both ends of the court and I Stan harder for them than most but, and saying this as the biggest JT guy here during that entire draft process, Luka is in another league right now. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

And you're underestimation of how tough it is to be an excellent scorer while also being an elite defender in this league is also hilarious there aren't too many guys who excel at both Jayson Tatum will be one of them and possibly one of the best at it over the next 10 years

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Best part of all of that was how JT is a "great" two way player (rather than good, cuz he's simply just good right now) and how Luka is simply a 1 way player rather than a great one way player lol. 

I'm all for guys that play both ends of the court and I Stan harder for them than most but, and saying this as the biggest JT guy here during that entire draft process, Luka is in another league right now. 

He is in a different league right now is so laughable. It's the same laughable as people calling Zion a great player before he hasn't played a single game yet. People over react so quickly on here it's comical

8 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

And you're underestimation of how tough it is to be an excellent scorer while also being an elite defender in this league is also hilarious there aren't too many guys who excel at both Jayson Tatum will be one of them and possibly one of the best at it over the next 10 years

Keep talking about how Tatum is a much better rebounder. That way I know I can keep taking you seriously.

• Like 2