Week 5: VIKINGS (2-2) at Giants (2-2)

swede700

3 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

How long is Anthony Harris out?

As ever, the Zimmer run Vikings are tight lipped about player injuries. Given that, who knows how long it will be. My guess is that he will not be out long but that is a complete guess. I've seen other players that were week to week according to the team ultimately miss an entire season. Zimmer might imply a DT with a nerve issue just needs to tough it out when the reality is that guys career is over.

• Like 1

The Vikings have been a drastically different team in home games and away games so far this season. Minnesota built leads of 28-nothing and 21-zip at home against Atlanta and Oakland in Weeks 1 and 3, respectively. The Vikings conversely fell behind by 21 at Green Bay in Week 2 and by 16 last week at Chicago.

Giants rookie quarterback Daniel Jones has opened each of his first two career starts with success, so the Vikings know the importance of trying to get off the field early.

Everson Griffen: “I feel like we can start faster. It’s always a little lag that we have. I feel that we’ve got to come out and not let the opponent score. We’ve just got to start faster. I feel like we can start faster for sure.”

https://www.vikings.com/news/vikings-stefon-diggs-addresses-speculation-says-he-hasnt-requested-trade?sf220773179=1

8 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

This is a game where the Vikings need to show up with an attitude and take their frustrations out on a weaker opponent.

No slow start. Punch them in the face, and when they’re down, kick them in the teeth. 

Yup, the entire team needs to start fast. Punch them in the mouth and kick them while they're down mentality. I want blood in the water attitude!!

17 hours ago, byuvike88 said:

Agreed. I've been so disappointed in Bradbury's pass blocking

I still have a lot of hope for Bradbury.  He has gone up against some very good defensive tackles in his first 4 games.  He will also very likely put on some weight in the offseason.  I saw Matt Birk in an interview recently and was startled by how much smaller he is now compared to his playing days.  Bradbury should be fine in the future even if he has some struggles while being thrown right into the fire in his rookie year.