Bears "at" Raiders - The London / Mack Revenge Game

RaidersAreOne

Who takes the W back to 'Merica?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes the W back to 'Merica?

Watching Mack, I have nothing positive to say about the organization.

Mike Mayock...You are our only hope...Please bring sanity to the moves we make. You’ve got the will and skill but do you have clearance...

Can I wake from this nightmare?!? I’m so angry and... Jags, don’t trade Ramsey for less than a ransom. It’s a ish feeling loosing a leader.

Two things.

1) What do you think it takes for Mayock to trade Mack (Not even going to discuss whether or not he would have called him)?

2 firsts to a losing team.  If Gruden had any appreciation for defense he would have been able to tell that a top 5 defense will win some games for you.  He could not tell after we lost to the Ravens and Patriots without a top 30 QB and he won a Super Bowl where his D scored as much as his O.

2) Would you trade Mack for Ramsey straight up?

Hard pass.  Both are some of the best at their positions but taking into account positional importance the jags are giving me a late 1st or early 2nd round pick with Ramsey.

4 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

Two things.

1) What do you think it takes for Mayock to trade Mack (Not even going to discuss whether or not he would have called him)?

2 firsts to a losing team.  If Gruden had any appreciation for defense he would have been able to tell that a top 5 defense will win some games for you.  He could not tell after we lost to the Ravens and Patriots without a top 30 QB and he won a Super Bowl where his D scored as much as his O.

2) Would you trade Mack for Ramsey straight up?

Hard pass.  Both are some of the best at their positions but taking into account positional importance the jags are giving me a late 1st or early 2nd round pick with Ramsey.

Ramsey and Jacobs for Mack?

46 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Going to call BS.  The only teams that are winning are the teams that receive a greater positive impact.  Jacobs has easily improved our run game but we still go 3 and out to much and or defense struggles to get off the field.  To still have Mack, not trade for AB and get Montgomery in the third would be a much better situation.   We lost to much on D without Mack.  This unit is so much more deadly with Mack than without.  You can say what did we do with him and the answer is not much because he had nothing around him.  He would still take over games sometimes and be 90% of the reason we won.  The only defensive player I would not trade for Mack straight up is probably Myles Garrett.  Even then it is close.  I wonder how many players Carr would trade Jacobs for on offense?  I can think of at least 20 without trying.

58 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

Going to call BS.  The only teams that are winning are the teams that receive a greater positive impact.  Jacobs has easily improved our run game but we still go 3 and out to much and or defense struggles to get off the field.  To still have Mack, not trade for AB and get Montgomery in the third would be a much better situation.   We lost to much on D without Mack.  This unit is so much more deadly with Mack than without.  You can say what did we do with him and the answer is not much because he had nothing around him.  He would still take over games sometimes and be 90% of the reason we won.  The only defensive player I would not trade for Mack straight up is probably Myles Garrett.  Even then it is close.  I wonder how many players Carr would trade Jacobs for on offense?  I can think of at least 20 without trying.

We still have another first round pick this upcoming draft from them.  Hold your horses.  Maybe they go 3-13 and we get Chase Young.  Just breathe.

Overall I hate predicting London games. And with Mitch out and the Bears leaving late, we can win. 

However, my official prediction is 20-10 Bears. 

I just don’t think our offense is good enough to do anything to that defense. Jacobs will get bottled up. Carr won’t look deep. It will get ugly. 

Mack will have two sacks. Carr fans will complain our OL is terrible when the Bears will beat any OL in the league and Carr is immobile.

These next three games has to be the toughest three game stretch of any schedule in the NFL this year IMO. Road games against the Bears, Packers, and Texans. Yikes. I think this game is our only winnable game, and we probably won’t win.