Week 5 GDT - Cleveland Browns at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

3 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I feel like I’m in the Browns forum right now. This is fun. 

Question though, why does everyone use the best or most recognizable aspect of San Francisco (Goldengate Bridge) to end their lives? Bodies turning up down there on a daily basis. 

Sounds like a fun city…

Cost of living

As a Canadian, I reject Ohio. If anything, Canada should be called Ehieh... Hey, hi, eh... No? Nobody? Okay, I'll show myself out.

Just a question: has anyone ever wanted to go to Ohio? Or is every Ohioan just born there against their will? Well, I guess you could pay me to go there, like professional athletes are. Otherwise...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rudyZ said:

As a Canadian, I reject Ohio. If anything, Canada should be called Ehieh... Hey, hi, eh... No? Nobody? Okay, I'll show myself out.

Just a question: has anyone ever wanted to go to Ohio? Or is every Ohioan just born there against their will? Well, I guess you could pay me to go there, like professional athletes are. Otherwise...

To be fair, yes. The Hall of Fame is in Canton. It's worth visiting exactly one time (before Frank Gore is inducted, then it's worth visiting exactly one more time).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

Simple answer - it's a ploy by the locals. They pay jumpers to scare away the tourists. 

Same question to you, why does everyone use the most recognizable aspect of Cleveland - The....the uh...that....ummm...

The steamer! That's what I was thinking of. That really big steam ship.

3 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

To be fair, yes. The Hall of Fame is in Canton. It's worth visiting exactly one time (before Frank Gore is inducted, then it's worth visiting exactly one more time).

I really enjoyed the pro football hall of fame.

You could also visit the rock and roll HOF in Cleveland.

You could also visit the National Aviation HOF right at the birthplace of aviation in Dayton Ohio.

Also have the motorcycle HOF.

It's also a good place to see a competent college football team if you ever get the urge.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

Back in the mid 90s, I took a trip to Florida, but flew into Ohio on the way to go see the panda exhibit at the Columbus Zoo.  It was the first time I've ever seen a gorilla throw poo in person.  Good times, man.  Good times.

28 minutes ago, Ataal said:

Back in the mid 90s, I took a trip to Florida, but flew into Ohio on the way to go see the panda exhibit at the Columbus Zoo.  It was the first time I've ever seen a gorilla throw poo in person.  Good times, man.  Good times.

Are you going to the game? Because there is going to be a lot of crap coming out of bakers hands on Monday 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

You could also visit the rock and roll HOF in Cleveland.

I've been joking around about Cleveland a lot (because why not, right?), but when my buddy and I made a trip out to Canton, we decided to do the combination ticket special for both Halls. Unexpectedly for something we called our Canton trip, we each greatly preferred the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. It is such an amazing experience for fans of music and I would highly recommend. We did love Canton as well, but the Rock Hall stole the trip.

1 hour ago, Ataal said:

That would be more interesting than having to dodge it on the sidewalk most definitely.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

Hard to disagree. We Pennsylvanians pushed for all sorts of free land after the Revolution, but we basically went "yuck" once we got west of Pittsburgh and realized what was leftover. 

As someone who spent a lot of my life in PA, it's pretty "yuck" way before you get west of Pittsburgh...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

That would be more interesting than having to dodge it on the sidewalk most definitely.

don't forget the used needles and the pungent aroma of urine

#notallhomelesspeopledodrugsandpooponthemselvesonlythoseinsanfranciscoalsothishashtagisreallylong

• Like 2