1. 1. who gonna seal the deal?

• noah herron with the bed post
    • jason the HEAD hunter
    • r-kal truluck
    • duct tape havner
    • the 7th rounder we got for jj jansen
    • colt lyerla

1 minute ago, Norm said:

There isn't a week during the year, in October, in September, March, or June that packfan doesn't want to go "all in no matter the cost." Lol

You're not making a move to position yourself for a SB run at 6-1? WTF are we even doing then? I thought the point here was to win a championship?

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I don't think that argument holds water. He loves Allison and Kumerow. They aren't getting open. With MVS they just look out of sync a lot. 

Does he? Or does he say nice things about them in TC when reporters ask about them? Their was low effort to get Allison involved, and none for anybody else. 

34 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

So even with you gambling on every late round rookie you could get your hands on, you still have Allison in the 15-20 group of #3 receivers?

Man, I really do love your spin on everything. I'd have him in that 20-25 of whatever you wanna call him. I don't really care anymore. I already said that the only number that should be assigned to a WR is the top dog #1 role. The rest is situational. MVS is the deep threat and we don't have a legitimate underneath option outside of Adams. That's the role we're playing GMo in and that's the role he absolutely shouldn't be playing. He's a back end of the roster boundary type receiver. 

It's whatever at this point. You believe that our WRs are fine. I don't. It's Aaron's fault this team isn't passing the ball well and it's Aaron's fault they only caught 4 balls on 12 targets. Has absolutely nothing to do with their actual ability. 

And remind me, what round was GMo drafted in?

Edited by beekay414

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Does he? Or does he say nice things about them in TC when reporters ask about them? Their was low effort to get Allison involved, and none for anybody else. 

I just don't see what there is there to "get involved." You're going to gameplan around Geronimo Allison? 

Just now, beekay414 said:

Man, I really do love your spin on everything. I'd have him in that 20-25 of whatever you wanna call him. I don't really care anymore. I already said that the only number that should be assigned to a WR is the top dog #1 role. The rest is situational. MVS is the deep threat and we don't have a legitimate underneath option outside of Adams. That's the role we're playing GMo in and that's the role he absolutely shouldn't be playing. He's a back end of the roster boundary type receiver. 

It's whatever at this point. You believe that our WRs are fine. I don't. It's Aaron's fault this team isn't passing the ball well and it's Aaron's fault they only caught 4 balls on 12 targets. Has absolutely nothing to do with their actual ability. 

You accuse me of spin and then go ahead and post that last passage with a damn straight face is laughable irony. This was an average at best group that was healthy today. But 12 targets isn't an acceptable number unless that was the game plan going in. 

5 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

You're not making a move to position yourself for a SB run at 6-1? WTF are we even doing then? I thought the point here was to win a championship?

I am genuinely curious who these theoretical best available WR candidates might be, and what Gute should be willing to give up to get him.  Easy to talk in generalities when you're looking for someone else to execute the action.

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Rodgers misses one or two throws and people forget about the other 25 plays where the WRs didnt get open. I get it, we want 12 to be perfect. 

Exactly... Rodgers was sharp today. He was off on a couple throws, including the PI call, and that's it. Heck, Mahomes has throw more bad passes in tonight's game game than Rodgers has all season, and Prescott's bad passes are why the the Packers won the game.

All in all, I wouldn't waste time on idiots bellyaching about Rodgers. It's not true analysis, it's the same shtick parasites like baylis and  florio run.

Just now, packfanfb said:

I just don't see what there is there to "get involved." You're going to gameplan around Geronimo Allison? 

No, I want to game plan around the 6'4 dude with 4.3 speed and legitimate hands who got wide open deep twice today (and that's only what I could see from my TV copy).

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

You accuse me of spin and then go ahead and post that last passage with a damn straight face is laughable irony. This was an average at best group that was healthy today. But 12 targets isn't an acceptable number unless that was the game plan going in. 

I'll say it for you since you won't.

That was a BELOW average group out their today. That's what they are without Davante. It's really that simple. Label them however you want. They are a below average group without 17. 

They didn't get the targets because they can't get open and when they do, it's too damn late because the pressure is already there.

Spare me the one deep ball. Cool. MVS did one good thing today. Excellent group we got here.

9 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I just said I'd try and trade for Sanders today. I'm just saying there's never a time you don't want to trade for whoever is available lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

That was a BELOW average group out their today. That's what they are without Davante. It's really that simple. Label them however you want. They are a below average group without 17. 

They didn't get the targets because they can't get open and when they do, it's too damn late because the pressure is already there.

Spare me the one deep ball. Cool. MVS did one good thing today. Excellent group we got here.

Clearly his agenda to depreciate Rodgers’ value is the intent for his defending of the WR group out there today.

Just now, beekay414 said:

You have no way of knowing this without having reviewed the All-22 that isn't available yet.

MVS was wide open deep twice today on nothing but the TV angles, and he didn't get the ball, once due to pressure and didn't get it again because of a dog **** throw. Our longest offensive play that wasn't a penalty today was 23 yards I believe. That's terrible. 

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

You have no way of knowing this without having reviewed the All-22 that isn't available yet.

MVS was wide open deep twice today on nothing but the TV angles, and he didn't get the ball, once due to pressure and didn't get it again because of a dog **** throw. Our longest offensive play that wasn't a penalty today was 23 yards I believe. That's terrible. 

You're right. Rodgers just doesn't throw to them because he "doesn't like them."