GDT - Week 5 - A Monday Nighter in the Afternoon?

brooks1957

This game, and the next two, are all part of the losses I counted when the schedule came out. These three are the hardest part of our schedule. Rest of the season is a joke. That said, even getting to the playoffs will be pointless given that we got there by beating the scrubs and losing to the good teams since we will likely lose to a good team there.

Edited by pscottdai

Just now, NateDawg said:

I have been as big of a pro Freddie guy as there is. But if this is what we see all year and go like 6-10 or 7-9 there’s no way he should see a year 2.

Will jimmy want to eat 16 million or  so this early though? Also if freddie goes, it puts dorseybon hot watter.

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

Offer him whatever it takes in money. Good HCs are incredibly underpaid. 

hell I’d take Michigan Harbaugh. At least he can win for a few years. 

Harbaugh is garbage. If he cant have success at michigan he wont have success in the NFL again. Game has passed him by

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Anyone who doesn't have a doom and gloom take on this game has to be the biggest sap next to only me, who still knows this is garbage and continues watching out of spite anyways. 

I don't have a doom and gloom on take on it as I have been a Browns fan since 1976, I expect it lol