Fantasy Progress Thread

BayRaider

12 team Keeper League (my first year in the league), 1-3. There are 4 keepers so it was very hard to improve a team through the draft. Currently 8/12 in standings and points. 

Im currently up 4 on the 2nd best team, with Deebo vs Jarvis deciding the match up.

QB: Wentz

RB: Kerryon Johnson, Sonny Michael

WR: Ty Hilton, Allen Robinson

TE: Travis Kelce

Flex1: DJ Chark

Flex2: Deebo Samuel (Revolving door)

DEF - Streamer

K - Streamer

Bench: Michael Gallup, AJ Brown, Royce Freeman, TJ Hockenson, Darrl Williams, Jaylen Samuels

Im pretty much giving up on 2019, playing for 2020. Going to stack my bench with rookies / 2nd year players, and try to nail 14th round or less keepers for 2020. Also, by week 8 Ill have tried to flip Kelce for low round keeper and 2020 draft capital. Currently, Kerryon (2nd) Gallup (8th) Chark (17th) Wentz (12th) would be my keepers. 

I'm going to be 5-0 in one of my leagues and possibly 3-2 and 2-3 in the other two. 

In the one I could be 3-2 in, I'm beating my opponent by 21 points in a standard league and he has Beckham playing tonight. I'm pretty confident but it's definitely not over yet. The one that I could be 2-3 in, I'm losing by 0.8 points and I have Beckham and my opponent has a kicker going tonight. This one is PPR scoring. 

I think I've learned this week, if Gallup is healthy, he's an every week starter. 

12 team PPR

Currently 4-0 and the third leading scorer.  Averaging right around 133pts/game.  Spent 75% of my budget on three players out of 15.  

Start QB RB RB WR WR TE Flex K DST

Lamar and Cam

McCaffery, Cook, Gurley, Coleman, Brown, and Samuel

Chark, MWilliams, Anderson, and Allison

Waller

Gould

PHI

Been streaming DSTs and Ks.

Traded James Conner for Todd Gurley two weeks ago.  I kept hearing "trade Conner now"  and I liked Gurley in that offense so I did it.  WRs is my achilles which I knew was going to be the case with the draft plan I had.  The only WRs I drafted that I currently have is Allison and Anderson.  Got lucky with FA acquisitions in Chark and Williams (if he can stay healthy).  

Just been lucky that the teams I played had their off-week vs me.  

Better to be lucky than good.

Edited by a4ce

20 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

I'm going to be 5-0 in one of my leagues and possibly 3-2 and 2-3 in the other two. 

In the one I could be 3-2 in, I'm beating my opponent by 21 points in a standard league and he has Beckham playing tonight. I'm pretty confident but it's definitely not over yet. The one that I could be 2-3 in, I'm losing by 0.8 points and I have Beckham and my opponent has a kicker going tonight. This one is PPR scoring. 

I think I've learned this week, if Gallup is healthy, he's an every week starter. 

Tough loss for me. Odell's fumble at the end of the game cost me big time. Ended up losing by 0.7 points. Benching Odell now. 

My most competitive team is in shambles. 

Mayfields stinks this year...luckily I have Prescott. 

My RBs are solid...I have a starting trio Kamara. Conner, and Carson. But unfortunately Kamara’s and Conner’s QBs got hurt, which definitely hurt their values. I also have Montgomery, Singletary, and Henderson on the bench...but they are more likely picks for next year and not this year. 

My WR Corp is in shambles. I dropped Antonio Brown...done. I also have JSS as a keeper...QB hurt. I have Moore as a keeper...QB hurt. Oh yeah...I also got Westbrook...QB hurt and less utilized with Minshew. I’ve since gotten Dorsett...inconsistent and now hurt. AJ Brown...inconsistent. And Preston Williams...low ceiling because Miami sucks. 

I have Kelce at TE...and he has been solid, but not feasting like last season. 

I was pretty confident that I’d have a top 3 team entering the season...now it’s looking shaky at best. 

I'm 2-3 in my league. 2nd highest scorer but also second highest scored against. I started the wrong QB for the past 2 weeks, otherwise I'd be 4-1.

My Original team was:

QB: Lamar Jackson, Russell Wilson

RB: David Johnson, Chris Carson, Mark Ingram, Derrius Guice, Rashad Penny

WR: Keenan Allen, Cooper Kupp, Courtland Sutton, Robbie Anderson, Jamison Crowder

D/ST: Saints

K: Harrison Butker

I traded Mark Ingram for Saquon Barkley after Ingram had his huge week and Barkley got injured. Today I traded Russell Wilson for OBJ. I drafted Wilson, Jackson, and Ingram all 6th round or later which has given me insane trade value for cheap and allowed me to flip those players to improve my team. Once Saquon gets back I think I'll be near unstoppable. Right now my Current line up is:

QB: Lamar Jackson

RB: David Johnson

RB: Chris Carson

WR: Keenan Allen

WR: Cooper Kupp

Flex: OBJ

D/ST: Panthers

K: Harrison Butker

Bench:

Saquon Barkley

Robbie Anderson

Courtland Sutton

Chris Thompson

Rashad Penny

Christian Kirk

Saints D

IR: Derrius Guice

Thought I was being prudent keeping Tevin Coleman on my bench this week because he wasn't 100% confirmed to be playing and it wasn't clear if they were going to ease him in or not. Ended up costing me a W this week. 

Sitting at 3-2 now and still probably 1 week away from getting Saquon back. Feel like if I can get a win this week w/o both Saquon and Jacobs and then get to 4-2 with both of them back, I'm gonna be in really good shape. 

Finally ended a 2 game losing streak, back to  .500 now. However I had to make a few moves to keep a float.

1. Sent Golden Tate for Carlos Hyde - Needed a bye week RB for Montgomery and Mack

2. Picked up Kyler Murray and traded Dak for Garrett Everett

3. Sent Montgomery for Scary Terry

4. This one hurts but at 2-3 I couldn't wait on Davante Adams, especially after he said he really didn't have timeline for his toe, sent him for Hilton and Calvin Ridley.

Murray, Hyde, Scary Terry and Ridley combined for 7 Tds, 130 total points.