Jump to content
ET80

Heroes Week 5 - Ser Will, from the House Fuller, Fifth of his name

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, evilpimp972 said:

I had Fuller on the bench too, Hopkins starting LMAO

Double ouch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

christian mccaffrey + panthers OL

866 yards through five games, second most in NFL history. only behind jim brown who had 988.

got cramps in towards end of the game and backup reggie bonnafon busted a 60 yard TD as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Teddy Bridgewater played phenomenal today. If today is any indication of the level he can play at in this Saints system, we are in good hand with him post Brees.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

My opponent had Fuller and Chark on the bench...Brutal lmao

Wrong Thread lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Teddy Bridgewater played phenomenal today. If today is any indication of the level he can play at in this Saints system, we are in good hand with him post Brees.

Phenomenal is definitely an overstatement.... but he looks way more comfortable now.

took him longer to get there than I expected 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dome said:

Phenomenal is definitely an overstatement.... but he looks way more comfortable now.

took him longer to get there than I expected 

Disagree on that one. He threw for 300+ yards, 4 touchdown passes, his interception was due to an error by Kamara not catching a ball that hit him right in the hands and tipped it to a defender (suppose Bridgewater did have an errant pass dropped by a defender as well though, regardless he took good care of the ball for the most part).

Bridgewater finished with a 131.2 QB Rating, took 0 sacks the OL played well but he also did a good job evading the rush on a few plays to avoid the sack. He averaged 9.2 yards per pass, and maintained a 76.5 completion percentage. He also was hitting on a variety of different routes and not just relying on YAC  on underneath routes as he hit several intermediate/deep throws throughout the game. He played excellent today, but to each their own I suppose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tyler735 said:

Disagree on that one. He threw for 300+ yards, 4 touchdown passes, his interception was due to an error by Kamara not catching a ball that hit him right in the hands and tipped it to a defender (suppose Bridgewater did have an errant pass dropped by a defender as well though, regardless he took good care of the ball for the most part).

Bridgewater finished with a 131.2 QB Rating, took 0 sacks the OL played well but he also did a good job evading the rush on a few plays to avoid the sack. He averaged 9.2 yards per pass, and maintained a 76.5 completion percentage. He also was hitting on a variety of different routes and not just relying on YAC  on underneath routes as he hit several intermediate/deep throws throughout the game. He played excellent today, but to each their own I suppose.

I think phenomenal should be saved for something more than a great game. Needs to be a truly special performance IMO

im not knocking teddy, I’m probably his biggest supporter on this site right now, I defended him for a couple weeks before this game

i just don’t think phenomenal is the right word to use 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Dome said:

I think phenomenal should be saved for something more than a great game. Needs to be a truly special performance IMO

im not knocking teddy, I’m probably his biggest supporter on this site right now, I defended him for a couple weeks before this game

i just don’t think phenomenal is the right word to use 

Largely semantics and I suppose everyone has a slightly different meaning to the word.

Yeah right there with ya I've always had a soft spot for Bridgewater. Living in Minnesota I always found myself cheering for him when he was a Viking.

I don't think any Saints fan can come away from performance without giving him a very positive review for this game. I've seen a lot of negative comments towards Bridgewater as of late on here and other Saints websites, and think this was a great showcase to silence some of the critics. He was thrown into a crazy tough situation playing the Rams with no reps, then facing the Seahawks in the rain on the road, then facing off against a stout Cowboys defense on primetime. To believe we are 3-1 without Brees with that schedule is absolutely insane.

Edited by tyler735

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So a rookie destroying a bears defense who most say top 3 in league ain't got a mention yet. Josh Jacobs is the truth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marshon Lattimore deleted Mike Evans from the human plane of existence by holding him to 0 catches on 2 targets, breaking a 65 game streak of Evans having a catch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spartica4Real said:

Marshon Lattimore deleted Mike Evans from the human plane of existence by holding him to 0 catches on 2 targets, breaking a 65 game streak of Evans having a catch. 

I was pretty surprised by this, but I think Lattimore just KNOWS how to play him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spartica4Real said:

Marshon Lattimore deleted Mike Evans from the human plane of existence by holding him to 0 catches on 2 targets, breaking a 65 game streak of Evans having a catch. 

It was actually 3 targets B|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I was pretty surprised by this, but I think Lattimore just KNOWS how to play him.

Lattimore excels against bigger WRs who take a little bit of time to get their weight going the way they want to.

Its the little shifty guys that can put a hurting on him. 

Lattimores ability to finish plays and close are what makes him a good corner. His actual coverage sometimes isn’t that good, but he makes up for it by what he does once the ball is in the air.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Josh Jacobs. He hasn't even been unlocked in the passing game, but he looks super legit. Never loses yards. Strong. Great vision. Shifty. And great acceleration. 4th in the league of rushing as of this very moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×