Pack at Dallas Post Game: Four and One

mikebpackfan

8 hours ago, MaximusGluteus said:

The thing I notice every time I pay attention to him, and what I saw in "highlight" videos after he was signed, is that he engages with a defender, doesn't matter what level, and then stops his feet and just stands there.  I don't get it.  He gets good until pop off the line, has the opportunity to drive the guy into the seats, and then just stops.

That's probably why he was a FA...

8 hours ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Bruise Knee

#Packers CB Kevin King said it was just a knee bruise that forced him into the blue medical tent after his INT. Does not expect it to be a problem. Certainly not as severe as the groin injury, which had him thinking Wednesday there was no way he could play. GB sure happy he did.

If this is true we might have dodged a bullet here.  The rate guys were going down was concerning for sure.  

Edited by Pugger

8 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

I thought his groin injury flared up after the INT but the official ruling was a knee injury. Definitely saw him limping while having his arm around a team mate as they assisted him off the field after the play. Didn't return after that

King was lucky he wasn't flagged on that INT...

8 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Hell no, what they did was great in the redzone. The lack of explosive plays is the problem. You're not going to win a lot of games when your longest play that didn't come from a flag is 23 yards. 

Maybe a little more WR talent would help!?  Nobody was getting open.  Without Adams what the heck did you expect?  Rodgers threw to his running backs which was nice.  Graham had a few catches, Tonyan was fine until hurt.  We just need more help getting open for explosive plays to happen.

8 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Maybe a little more WR talent would help!?  Nobody was getting open.  Without Adams what the heck did you expect?  Rodgers threw to his running backs which was nice.  Graham had a few catches, Tonyan was fine until hurt.  We just need more help getting open for explosive plays to happen.

I hope Tonyan's injury isn't serious...

8 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

No, it's not a horrendous defense by any stretch 

Rodgers played well. He was an excellent game manager, but that's a far stretch from an MVP caliber QB. You're not going to see me challenging anybody on the idea that Rodgers played poorly today. He was good enough to win, but he also wasn't playing like it's 2011. 

Good gosh, give the man a break.  2011 was 8 years ago and he was in his mid 20's ... he's now in his mid to late 30's.  Now way in hell he or you are as good now as you were 8 years ago.  I'm happy with you and Rodgers are better game managers now.

9 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Bakh also handled his business all day against a much better group at a much tougher position.

Like I said, Bak is a veteran and one of the best in the business.  I seriously doubt Bak was All-Pro great as a rookie either.

Edited by Pugger

5 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Good gosh, give the man a break.  2011 was 8 years ago and he was in his mid 20's ... he's now in his mid to late 30's.  Now way in hell he or you are as good now as you were 8 years ago.  I'm happy with you and Rodgers are better game managers now.

He's not complaining, he's just observing. Like you did. 

Would be great if Aaron could hit the occasional deep ball to MVS. That will take our offense to the next level if/when he figures that throw out again.

Just now, incognito_man said:

He's not complaining, he's just observing. Like you did. 

Would be great if Aaron could hit the occasional deep ball to MVS. That will take our offense to the next level if/when he figures that throw out again.

Maybe so, but his observing often times is more complaint like than what he sees.  An occasional deep ball would be nice but my observation says the route wasn't right, not enough time to throw or Rodgers just missed him.    

Just now, coachbuns said:

Maybe so, but his observing often times is more complaint like than what he sees.  An occasional deep ball would be nice but my observation says the route wasn't right, not enough time to throw or Rodgers just missed him.    

MVS had a couple steps on the DB after about 15yds. Throw was late and/or underthrown. Should have been a walk-in TD.