Pack at Dallas Post Game: Four and One

mikebpackfan

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

No, you stated "the route wasn't right". Now you're changing your statement :)

I did as at the beginning of my statement and finished with maybe Rodgers just missed him ... O.o:D    I'm very happy as Rodgers being a game manager at this stage of his career.  Hopefully his deep throws become more on target ... and soon.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Howler said:

MVS had to wait for the ball. True.

Not a rant, but thats consistent with what AR was doing last year - when it appeared he was allowing a beaten DB "back in the catch" because a WR needed to slow down/wait on the ball and sometimes (not always) the WR had to catch the ball "thru" the DB.

1 hour ago, coachbuns said:

Maybe a little more WR talent would help!?  Nobody was getting open.  Without Adams what the heck did you expect?  Rodgers threw to his running backs which was nice.  Graham had a few catches, Tonyan was fine until hurt.  We just need more help getting open for explosive plays to happen.

200 yards without a single open reciever. 

Edited by HyponGrey

All I have to say about the postgame is that I feel vindicated for my safety obsession.  Seriously in today's NFL the most underrated position in football.  We gave up 0 points when he was on the field.  To a really good offense.  Second half he didn't play, we give up 24 points. 

We're really going to need him when we face a seriously underrated Lions team coming off a bye. 

8 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

All I have to say about the postgame is that I feel vindicated for my safety obsession.  Seriously in today's NFL the most underrated position in football.  We gave up 0 points when he was on the field.  To a really good offense.  Second half he didn't play, we give up 24 points. We're really going to need him when we face a seriously underrated Lions team coming off a bye. 

Dont think you were alone with....well, I wont call it an obsession, but plenty of people were targeting the S position as a necessary add. As for the game and scoring after Savage got injured.....I'm not lessening his impact (or loss) but 5min into the 3rd Qtr we led 24-zip and at 10min in led 31-3 - so I suspect our defensive scheme changed a bit....and while not outright "prevent" is was probably close.  

18 minutes ago, Leader said:

Dont think you were alone with....well, I wont call it an obsession, but plenty of people were targeting the S position as a necessary add. As for the game and scoring after Savage got injured.....I'm not lessening his impact (or loss) but 5min into the 3rd Qtr we led 24-zip and at 10min in led 31-3 - so I suspect our defensive scheme changed a bit....and while not outright "prevent" is was probably close.  

Prevent with the a rangy centerfield safety who can close at tremendous speed is significantly better than prevent with Redmond WTF was that tackle attempt on Cooper on the 53 yard TD play.  

• Like 1