Seattle Seahawks @ Cleveland Browns - Week 6

showtime

The Seahawks are 4-1 and sitting in a decent spot within the NFC West so far.  The 49ers are playing tonight and are one of the two undefeated teams in the league.  The Rams are 3-2, but they're still a real threat.  I'm saying all of this because even though Seattle is 4-1, this division is extremely tough.  It's almost like every game is kind of a must win game for each team if they want to win the division. 

The Browns are a good team.  They're 2-2 right now and play the Niners tonight.  Last week Jared Goff had a really good game throwing the football.  The secondary has been concerning for the Seahawks so far this season, and the Browns will surely test that.  I'm worried about Odell Beckham Jr. running wild and due to the focus they will place on him, I'm also worried about that opening up things for the other receiving threats.  In addition, Nick Chubb has been one of the best running backs in the league so far, so the Browns boast a complete offense.  They also have playmakers on the defensive side of the football.

I think this one has the makings for a really exciting game.

Maybe I am a pessimist, but I got a very negative feeling about this game.

Week after an emotional, thrilling win against a rival

On the road, 10am 

Long break between games

Pass Rush + Defense issues

Myles Garrett

All the hallmarks of a let down game. Cleveland is really solid with a ton of talent. 

I think Cleveland is favored at this point too.

1 hour ago, animaltested said:

Maybe I am a pessimist, but I got a very negative feeling about this game.

Week after an emotional, thrilling win against a rival

On the road, 10am 

Long break between games

Pass Rush + Defense issues

Myles Garrett

All the hallmarks of a let down game. Cleveland is really solid with a ton of talent. 

I think Cleveland is favored at this point too.

I'm optimistic on this one. 49ers have a great DL so Chubb + Mayfield should get beaten up decently tonight. In addition, we have 9 days of rest + gameplanning where they only have 5. Also, the matchups bode very well for us. Cleveland's rush defense is not that good and our offense revolves around the run. In addition, Cleveland's strength is the run with Chubb, but we are VERY good against the run and if Collier plays, even better (since he was a great run defender in College). 

Edited by NFL_Announcer

4 hours ago, Sacks98 said:

Gotta be honest i felt like the Refs were bad especially towards the Browns.

I agree with BHD. I know bad calls are part of every game, but these three ultimately turned the tide in the Hawks favor. That was a hill the Browns could not overcome.

https://www.cleveland.com/sports/g66l-2019/10/59b4501bcf8637/how-bad-was-the-officiating-in-the-browns-loss-3-blown-calls-that-went-the-seahawks-way.html

All that being said, not running the ball just before halftime was MORONIC. At he very least, it should have been 23-12 at recess, if not 27-12. 20-18 was a direct hit to the gonads.

Also - Russell Wilson is an absolute STUD. He defines what a superstar is. Any word an Dissly's injury? All they said on Cleveland radio was an Achilles injury.

Sucks that we didn't get the win today - but Congrats on your win

The refs were def bad in this game for the Browns.  But you just can't turn the ball over that many times and expect to win a really close game.  The last interception wasn't Mayfield's fault at all.  The receiver should have caught that.  Sometimes unfortunate things like that happen.

• Like 1