MNF: Browns @ 49ers

Manny/Patrick

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yeah I'm still not sold on Jimmy. He just doesn't look impressive at all. The rest of that team, though. They're legit.

Yeah the guy has no WRs at all Pettis is trash, Goodwin is decent and Bourne is meh. Samuel is the only hopeful one right now. People just love to hate Jimmy G but go look at our record with and without him. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mistakey said:

i mean if we beat SF (who only barely beat PIT who you only barely beat after we stomped you at home)... then us?

11 hours ago, Don Roshi said:

The week isn't over.

11 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

NFL (Not For Long)

11 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

We’re so in raven fans heads 😎

i told you all, don't look past SF, the NFL isn't a sprint it's a marathon, you browns fans don't understand the meaning of any given week.

so who's #1 in the afcn again guys?

Just now, RavensDefense3 said:

i told you all, don't look past SF, the NFL isn't a sprint it's a marathon, you browns fans don't understand the meaning of any given week.

It's a long season. Still not worried about the rest of the division. We already beat you guys once.

8 minutes ago, RavensDefense3 said:

Congrats on being in first place in an absolutely pathetic division. At this rate no AFCN team is deserving of being in the playoffs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Congrats on being in first place in an absolutely pathetic division. At this rate no AFCN team is deserving of being in the playoffs.

Agreed. None look impressive. Right now it looks the NFC West division back in '09 or '10? when a 7-9 Seahawks made the playoffs. 

33 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

It seemed like Dante played well down the stretch last year. What happened?

He might be the softest player in the NFL. He has a very thin frame and doesn't like to be touched. You can press him and take him out easily. 

He has some soft tissue injury right now and is playing through it, so I won't hate on him too much. That only came out this week though.

He hasn't looked confident in himself at all and they didn't play him at all during the preseason. He's been in the dog house. Maybe tonight is something that gets him going a little bit. He did catch the game winning TD last week, so he's had some positive plays 

• Like 1